Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Arno.

WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Orator said:

They have been changing ships very quickly and a number have left the company and have been replaced by new CDs. It's difficult at best to guess who will be on unless the CD tells you. They often joke that they read Cruise Critic to find out where they are going.

Many thanks I know what you mean, One thing I am confused about though is when you say they left the company do you mean left for good & or just having a short break?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry this took a month to publish this from our December 9th Silhouette cruise, but we all know how quickly time gets away from us!

Master: Captain Georgios Iatrou was replaced on December 12th by Captain Athanasios Peppas

Chief Engineer:  Yannis Chazandroulis

Staff Captain: Ilias Staefanatos

Guest Relations Manager: Migle Zukaite

Hotel Director:  John-Paul Lamb

Cruise Director:  Sue Denning

Food & Beverage Director: Loren Arsovski

Executive Chef: Denton Earl Laing

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 1:13 PM, dx052 said:

Many thanks I know what you mean, One thing I am confused about though is when you say they left the company do you mean left for good & or just having a short break?

The only one I know of is Richard Spacey.  He retired from cruise director to stay home (or at least on land) with his family.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Celebrity Solstice

Who is current Captain, Cruise Director and Captain's Club Host/ess.  What countries are they from and will they be on board end of Feb 2019? If not who is being replaced.  Thanks for any info provided.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spartan Tartan said:

Celebrity Solstice

Who is current Captain, Cruise Director and Captain's Club Host/ess.  What countries are they from and will they be on board end of Feb 2019? If not who is being replaced.  Thanks for any info provided.

 

The captain will change on 31 January - Capt Tasos goes on leave and should normally be replaced by Capt Zisis Taramas - like Tasos he is from Greece.

Lewis Power Stannard takes over from CD Lauren Vaitkus on the same date - he is English.

Sorry, cannot help with Captain's Club Host/ess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've seen that too. Hope it's not true. I also saw somewhere that she said she would leave X if they made her switch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Solsticeoct13 said:

She confirmed on instagram a couple weeks ago she is moving to edge 

 

Shes scheduled on equinox til end of August 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jlhalldc said:

Reflection officers for February 28

25A3CF8B-B1BB-407C-B1C1-EA0953BC8E30.jpeg

Do you mean January 28th? Interesting that they don't list HD. I've never seen HRM listed before. Who is the HD?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Orator said:

Do you mean January 28th? Interesting that they don't list HD. I've never seen HRM listed before. Who is the HD?

 

I was wondering the same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 11:57 AM, dx052 said:

Any ideas who will be the CD on Reflection in March? cheers 

Eddy Jenkins!!! Just got off the Reflection and he is onboard until April I believe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 12:50 PM, Orator said:

Do you mean January 28th? Interesting that they don't list HD. I've never seen HRM listed before. Who is the HD?

Oops! Yes, I meant January 28. Not sure why no HD is listed. Will inquire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, eastsider57 said:

Eddy Jenkins!!! Just got off the Reflection and he is onboard until April I believe.

Really a very good CD! I look forward to seeing him again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/28/2019 at 6:07 AM, Solsticeoct13 said:

 

Shes scheduled on equinox til end of August 

On our Dec. 9th Edge cruise Lisa Lutoff-Perlo announced to everyone at a celebration pool party on board that Kate would be coming to the Edge. Staff Capt. Matthew told us she would be on this Fall's TA.

Edited by C-Dragons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who will be the new officers that are coming onto the Edge this month?  If I remember correctly this was the month that the HD, the FBD, and the CD will be changing out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, GINNY L said:

Who will be the new officers that are coming onto the Edge this month?  If I remember correctly this was the month that the HD, the FBD, and the CD will be changing out.

 

Captain Kafetzis took over today. He's on for 3 months (before moving to Apex construction), then Captain Costas returns for 3 months, then Captain Kate starts in August (got that date from Captain Costas). Sorry for anyone who expected to see her on Equinox then.

 

Damian is the CD as of a couple of weeks ago (and is wonderful). The Hotel Director changed last week. I think his name was JP (forget his last name but I'm sure people know him). Not sure about F&B, I never met him (which is unusual for me).

 

The Staff Captain told me that he's on for another month. He's been on since early in construction, I believe.

Edited by MisterBill99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, MisterBill99 said:

 

Captain Kafetzis took over today. He's on for 3 months (before moving to Apex construction), then Captain Costas returns for 3 months, then Captain Kate starts in August (got that date from Captain Costas). Sorry for anyone who expected to see her on Equinox then.

 

Damian is the CD as of a couple of weeks ago (and is wonderful). The Hotel Director changed last week. I think his name was JP (forget his last name but I'm sure people know him). Not sure about F&B, I never met him (which is unusual for me).

 

The Staff Captain told me that he's on for another month. He's been on since early in construction, I believe.

Thank you for the information.  I read awhile back that it could be Clint Kelu for the food and beverage director and Nivazi Korkmaz for the hotel director.  However that was back in November or December and I have yet to see any confirmation of those names.   Maybe somebody can confirmed those names one way or the other.  

 

Thank you again for the quick reply. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Norwaylady said:

Do someone know how long the cc Kirsty Sparks will be onboard Edge and who is replacing here? 

 

I forgot to mention that Kirsty also left for vacation on Sunday.  My wife thinks her replacement's name (who was also on last week) was Joanne or something like that but could be wrong. Kirsty said she will be back in 2 months,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eclipse as of 2/3/2019 - Antarctica Cruise

 

MasterCaptain Leo

Staff Captain: Nikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Georgius Spyrellis

Guest Relations: Rodrigo Jacob

Hotel Director: Ana Hura

CD: Giuseppe Moschella

F&B: Damir Bradasic

Exec Chef: Roland Webb

 

Acoustic Duo: The MiaCats

Solo Guitar: Sashi

Dance Band: Moonlight Sounds

House Band: Espresso

Strings Duo: Presto

DJ: Morgan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewhite said:

Eclipse as of 2/3/2019 - Antarctica Cruise

 

MasterCaptain Leo

Staff Captain: Nikolaos Zacharopoulos

Chief Engineer: Georgius Spyrellis

Guest Relations: Rodrigo Jacob

Hotel Director: Ana Hura

CD: Giuseppe Moschella

F&B: Damir Bradasic

Exec Chef: Roland Webb

 

Acoustic Duo: The MiaCats

Solo Guitar: Sashi

Dance Band: Moonlight Sounds

House Band: Espresso

Strings Duo: Presto

DJ: Morgan

 

I’m glad to see that Giuseppe was promoted to cruise director. Back on the Constellation in December he was just part of entertainment. He got off in Mumbai to go to New Zealand. He was fab though, made everybody laugh. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...