WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

1 hour ago, Argo. said:

Is Victor Mancilla now on Millennium as F&B?

That's a quick move from Solstice.

Hi, Arno. I don't know. We just got off Solstice this morning.  Coincidentally we ran into a couple in SFO (where we are now) and they just got off Millennium today, too (Singapore to HK).

4B212267-186E-4D37-8320-659F02A67D08.jpeg

Edited by mahdnc

1 hour ago, FoxTa8 said:

Hi all! I'll be sailing on Infinity March 9th. Anyone have any recent updates as to who is on board? I assume Captains Vittorio Cantu and Yannis Berdos are still rotating.

Captain Cantu went on vacation right after the TA at the end of October, so he should be back late January and on your sailing. Luigi was the CD then. Not sure of his vacation schedule, but we loved him!

55 minutes ago, chachabell said:

Capt Kate arrived on the Edge Dec 8.  So with the 3 on 3 off schedule, it is unlikely.

thx i saw some video´s of a funny captain kate.. and a funny captain kafetzis.. but nothing..of  captain costas... isn´t he funny? 😄  kafetzis will be on the apex... so..i think our captain will be captain costas... guys tell me anything about the master of the edge ! 🙂 

Did i get that right- Dimitrio Kafetzis will bring out Apex? Is that offical already?

I thought maybe Captain Kate - but she is on board Edge and on leave when Apex takes the waters.

Would love to meet Captain Kate and Bug naked  one day.

Edited by Germancruiser

17 hours ago, Germancruiser said:

Did i get that right- Dimitrio Kafetzis will bring out Apex? Is that offical already?

I thought maybe Captain Kate - but she is on board Edge and on leave when Apex takes the waters.

Would love to meet Captain Kate and Bug naked  one day.

I was told earlier this year (while aboard Edge) that Captain D. Kafetzis will bring out Apex. 

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 8:28 PM, Germancruiser said:

I think it has been official for some time. I have not heard anything about Captain Kate going to Apex.

• Like 1

CD Steve Gayda on Millenium just told me (on Instagram) that Tim Bolton will be covering during his vacation from mid-February thru the beginning of May. I don't know him (or Steve, other than his Instagram posts) but so long as it's someone other than Luigi, I'm fine.

Update: I found Tim on Instagram and he claims to be Activity Manager on Millennium. So either a new promotion or maybe just temporary. Does anyone know if Bethany Moorhouse is still a CD or is she back to being an AM?

Edited by MisterBill99

8 hours ago, MisterBill99 said:

CD Steve Gayda on Millenium just told me (on Instagram) that Tim Bolton will be covering during his vacation from mid-February thru the beginning of May. I don't know him (or Steve, other than his Instagram posts) but so long as it's someone other than Luigi, I'm fine.

Update: I found Tim on Instagram and he claims to be Activity Manager on Millennium. So either a new promotion or maybe just temporary. Does anyone know if Bethany Moorhouse is still a CD or is she back to being an AM?

I take it you don’t like Luigi? He is one of our favorites! Can’t wait to sail with him again 

1 hour ago, bocamimi said:

Anyone have any knowledge of the new CD on the Edge?

There is a video out there on YT of Eddy Jenkins and Guiseppe - click on the link to check it out. Eddy sings and "thatcrazysicilian" as he is known on Instagram does the fooling around!

46 minutes ago, Purplsmurf said:

I take it you don’t like Luigi? He is one of our favorites! Can’t wait to sail with him again 

I thought everything about him was phony, starting with his name. He is more appropriate for Royal (or maybe Carnival) than Celebrity.

On 1/10/2020 at 4:23 PM, JaneStarr said:

I’ve been told that Reflection Captain was due to change today and that they might be shifting staff. Does anybody have the current Reflection line up?  If not, I will post when we board on 1/20.

Jane

I'm on Reflection Feb 10, will be waiting for your post, please who is captain's club host and concierge host?