WHO'S ON BOARD: Officers, Staff and Crew: PART 2

C 2 C

I realize that this may not be the website to ask "general" questions, but to me a web site about the Staff and Crew has to be frequented by the most experienced of cruisers.

A few weeks ago, I received an email from a site notifying me of new sail dates for a specific cruise. Foolishly, I deleted it and now I can't find it.

We booked Galapagos in '19, with the idea that we would change to '20 when those dates opened up. Our TA says she will watch for the '20 availability, but we would like to have an additional set of eyes watching for us. Does anyone know of a website that notifies you as additional dates open up for a specific cruise?

Thanks

George

Have they announced who will be taking over the Reflection for Captain Bouzakis?

A rumour of one experienced captain moving from another Solstice class ship but not who will be moved up.

I'm betting on Captain Kate being moved to a S-class and a promotion of a staff captain to Summit.... pure speculation on my part.

A rumour of one experienced captain moving from another Solstice class ship but not who will be moved up.

I'm betting on Captain Kate being moved to a S-class and a promotion of a staff captain to Summit.... pure speculation on my part.

Hope not, was looking forward to sailing with her again in October. I've been on a few bridge tours in my day. The one on the Summit last spring was the first one actually conducted by the captain. She explains things very well.

Hope not, was looking forward to sailing with her again in October. I've been on a few bridge tours in my day. The one on the Summit last spring was the first one actually conducted by the captain. She explains things very well.

She was on the bridge as well last November. It's not too often that the captain takes the time to talk to passengers and explain the workings of the bridge.

Have they announced who will be taking over the Reflection for Captain Bouzakis?

I was told the name of the replacement, but not free to give it. It is a Captain of an S Class ship. The replacement for that Captain has not been decided, but will most likely come from an M Class ship. I suspect that there will be a domino effect.

I was told the name of the replacement, but not free to give it. It is a Captain of an S Class ship. The replacement for that Captain has not been decided, but will most likely come from an M Class ship. I suspect that there will be a domino effect.

Ok then... can you tell us who will be the MC Concierges on the Reflection TA instead? :)

Arno, Greetings from the Millennium!

Currently onboard:

Capt. Nikolaos Christodoulakis;

Chief Engr. Nikolaos Politsis;

Staff Capt. Georgios Tsilouchas;

GR Mgr. Roy Avidor;

Hotel Director Sue Richardson;

CD Paul Baya;

F&B Director Vladimir Momiroski;

Ex Chef Abdul Nasar;

Capt Club Host David Perrien (he will be leaving on 9/8 for vacation, being replaced by Grahaem).

Conceirge Hostess is Aldien;

Michael's Club is Richard Rodrigues.

Lado Strings is on board; Ged Parker Guitar & vocals; Forster Duo; Dance Band is Lucky Band.

Pat

Just back from the Millennium and word was that Capt. George Iatrou will be taking over command of the Silhouette later this month.

Darn, I don't know anything about Captain Latrou-was looking forward to Kafatzis for our October cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Captain Iatrou is a great captain and a charming man.

Outstanding in our view.

Down to earth, making the rounds meeting passengers, daily visits to Michael's the last time we had the good fortune to travel with him. Some captains we have met make a point of meeting pax, others take the first opportunity to leave the public areas and the PA is the only interaction.