Beverage Price List

So that I can calculate my ROI, on your final bill under the door do you get an itemized list of what you ordered and the cost that you saved by using the package, or do you only see the increments above the top limit on the drink cost? I'm thinking of something like the bill I get from the insurance company showing me the inflated costs, but how much I saved by using them!

And as fresh squeezed OJ is one thing I can't resist, is there any restriction against getting two in the AM and then picking up more throughout the day - where would it be available, just in the WJ?

You do not get an itemized list of all the drinks you have ordered using an unlimited beverage package.

And as fresh squeezed OJ is one thing I can't resist, is there any restriction against getting two in the AM and then picking up more throughout the day - where would it be available, just in the WJ?

AFAIK there are no limits on any one drink. If all you want to do is drink FS OJ, you can. At least that's my understanding.

I think on some ships the limit is $14? You may be in luck 🥂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope so! But when we sail in Europe we've found the limit to be $14 and only $12 in the Caribbean which is where we'll be sailing in September. I've just come back from a week in a villa in Spain and we were buying BOTTLES of Cava for only €2.17 in the local supermarket. Makes that $14 a glass that RCI charge even more eye popping!:o

Your drinks are listed as '0' and only additional gratuity, if added to bill, is shown.

We stayed within the drink limit but we ordered almost everything but asked if it was included, just to be sure.

Never got 2 OJ at a time, but with 2 cards you can certainly get two. I only remember the fresh OJ in WJ.

Have a great time.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I worked out I'd smash the break even barrier at approximately 3:16pm on day 3 of a 7 day cruise.

I look to smash the break even barrier by 8:30pm day 1 before I stroll (or get carried) into the MDR for dinner. Hope someone tells me how dinner is. Good chance I won't remember it. :D