Ventura Re-fit - March 2018

mandylennon

I've been looking for this too as will be sailing on her immediately after her March refit. The before and after deck plans on P&O's website appear to be identical. I would have thought there would have been some clues to any changes to public areas by now.

A refit does not have to include changes to public areas and is usually mainly concerned with the mechanical and electronic aspects of the ship. If nothing specific has been mentioned expect some sprucing up.

Actually a refit is better though of as a regular comprehensive maintenance job.

I am hoping for bigger widescreen TV's, hopefully 32", but after reading that P&O intended to install new TV's during future refits, about 2 years ago, I don't think any ship has had new TVs installed, so yet another promise reneged on.

I am hoping for bigger widescreen TV's, hopefully 32", but after reading that P&O intended to install new TV's during future refits, about 2 years ago, I don't think any ship has had new TVs installed, so yet another promise reneged on.

I really like Azura and Ventura but both have TVs from the 90s, small 22" and dreadful quality picture absolutely awful for my poor old vision, it really is time P&O got this side of their business up to date as Orianas are even worse, Arcadias are lovely...you can actually see and read whats on them.:) I really thought they would definitely replace Orianas on her recent refit and was really dissappointed that they did not, you can get a decent quality 32" TV these days for less than £500 so not to change them is really penny pinching at its worse, I await this refit with interest and hope.:D

Going off topic a bit...does anyone know when Azuras next refit is due?

Going off topic a bit...does anyone know when Azuras next refit is due?

2020 - they're every 5 years :)

I think the 2018 refit will just be a general spruce up, i.e. bedding and soft furnishings. Ventura didn't have the newer style bedding in April but she did have the new carpets. I didn't really notice much wear at all, so I'm a bit unsure what they are exactly going to spend 3 weeks changing in the interior (if at all)!

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Forums