Muster Drill Location - Escape Haven Courtyard Cabins

AliceIn

You might want to scan this post from the first page. : Muster Drill...

Spoiler - they are inside.

Thanks - I wouldn't have opened it as it wasn't the same ship class. I've been on other lines where some ships it's all inside, other ships are a mix of on deck and inside.

Thanks - I wouldn't have opened it as it wasn't the same ship class. I've been on other lines where some ships it's all inside, other ships are a mix of on deck and inside.

All Escape muster stations are inside. The Havens are usually in the theater. Your stateroom key will have a muster station printed on it. A letter (the location of your muster station) and a number (the lifeboat you will be in when the ship is evacuated). The location of your station will be on the back of your stateroom door. Announcements start 30 minutes before the actual muster. Go as soon as the announcements start if you want a comfy seat. Look for the station leader with the letter and number that matches your stateroom key. They will scan the card and verify your photo. If you fail to scan your card, you will be called back for a makeup drill.

Our last 2 cruises were in the Haven. Our muster stations were in O'Sheehan's in the dining area with tables and chairs. The cruise before that we were not in Haven and our muster station was in the O'Sheehan's bar area with no seats. These were on Breakaway so I'm not sure if that would change things.