Must do on Roatan port day!

RandSluv2cruise

Based on other reviews, we visited their Facebook page and made a reservation. We decided to do the full package: island tour, Monkey and Sloth Hangout, and snorkeling. This ended up being one of our best excursions ever! Via Facebook messenger, you will get your confirmation and directions to find them at the port. Ignore all of the other operators and head directly across the street to the person with the Daniel Johnson's sign. We were partnered with Brittany, a local. She had a very clean car and showed us around the island. We saw the West end and East end. We also saw the impoverished part somewhere in the middle. The Monkey and Sloth hangout was awesome. Daniel started by rescuing monkeys and sloths. His staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a little creepy having monkeys sitting on my head and reaching down my shirt. They also have a cage with parrots that will perch on your arm and head. The sloth just hung on your shoulders. It made for some great pictures. We left directly from his property for snorkeling. It was one of the best snorkeling trips I have ever been on. There were lots of fish and other sea life. We made two stops. At the end of the day, Brittany took us back to the ship. It was only $45 per person for the full day. My wife decided not to snorkel so they reduced her fee to only $30. I was totally blown away by this awesome excursion.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you furnish more information concerning how to book the full package in advance? We will be there on 30 December. Thanks.

Based on other reviews, we visited their Facebook page and made a reservation. We decided to do the full package: island tour, Monkey and Sloth Hangout, and snorkeling. This ended up being one of our best excursions ever! Via Facebook messenger, you will get your confirmation and directions to find them at the port. Ignore all of the other operators and head directly across the street to the person with the Daniel Johnson's sign. We were partnered with Brittany, a local. She had a very clean car and showed us around the island. We saw the West end and East end. We also saw the impoverished part somewhere in the middle. The Monkey and Sloth hangout was awesome. Daniel started by rescuing monkeys and sloths. His staff was very friendly and helpful. It was a little creepy having monkeys sitting on my head and reaching down my shirt. They also have a cage with parrots that will perch on your arm and head. The sloth just hung on your shoulders. It made for some great pictures. We left directly from his property for snorkeling. It was one of the best snorkeling trips I have ever been on. There were lots of fish and other sea life. We made two stops. At the end of the day, Brittany took us back to the ship. It was only $45 per person for the full day. My wife decided not to snorkel so they reduced her fee to only $30. I was totally blown away by this awesome excursion.

• 2 weeks later...

I did the same package. Daniel's group was great. It was just me and my boys, 7 and 9 and we were paired with another family. The 2 families has a really good time on the boat. We had lots of time to snorkel and the guide took lots of time to find the right place for the kids. It was a great and inexpensive day in Roatan!!

Can you elaborate on the snorkeling? Was it from a beach or by boat? Where did they take you for the snorkeling?

How much time would you say you were at his property with the sloths? How long snorkeling?

It sounds like a good deal and I'll have to check it out. I'm looking for something I haven't done yet.