S. Caribbean Pirate Ship Excursions

cruzfiend

I would be interested in hearing about these as well. We will be in Aruba and Curacao on the Empress leaving December 5th. Still haven't decided what to do there, so if someone has had an experience on these 2 islands, I would love to hear

We have been on the Brig Unicorn at St. Lucia and are going again next week...yeah!! Had a blast on this one.

We have been on the Jolly Roger in Antigua...don't bother...they sail around the point, then everyone gets off the ship and heads for the beach...toss a couple of rum punchs at you on the way back.....that's it....not worth the money at all

Robin

We have been on the Jolly Roger in Antigua...don't bother...they sail around the point, then everyone gets off the ship and heads for the beach...toss a couple of rum punchs at you on the way back.....that's it....not worth the money at all

Robin

I totally agree about the excursion in Antigua, very poorly done. Not to mention the beach they took us to last year had a bunch of locals trying to sell everyone cr*p, and their local herb. Not what I would call a good "family" excursion.

Aubie

We have been on the Brig Unicorn at St. Lucia and are going again next week...yeah!! Had a blast on this one.

Robin

Good to hear that. My mother (Robin, as well!) and I are on that one on our Seranade cruise in January.

Archived