Is the Deluxe Beverage Package Worth It?

ChaCr

Hi

We're going on a 7-day Liberty of the Seas cruise this coming November. I am trying to figure out if the Deluxe Beverage Package is worth purchasing.

I do not drink coffee. But I do like Canadian Club. I generally have 2 or 3 drinks a day. Perhaps another one when we go to a show.

Is the $44 a day price worth it? I pay between $7 and $8 per drink on other cruise lines. How much would a CC and soda or a CC old fashioned be on the Liberty of the Seas?

Charles

Do you drink beer or wine at all? We got the beverage package on the AOTS back in January and got more than our money's worth. If I had 2 waters, 2 coffees (I know you don't drink coffee, but I do), a glass of fresh fruit juice and 2 alcoholic drinks, it would have been more than $44. I personally love the packages because I can try new drinks without worrying about the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi

We're going on a 7-day Liberty of the Seas cruise this coming November. I am trying to figure out if the Deluxe Beverage Package is worth purchasing.

I do not drink coffee. But I do like Canadian Club. I generally have 2 or 3 drinks a day. Perhaps another one when we go to a show.

Is the $44 a day price worth it? I pay between $7 and $8 per drink on other cruise lines. How much would a CC and soda or a CC old fashioned be on the Liberty of the Seas?

Charles

I wouldn't buy it if that is all you drink each day. If you also drink soda, bottled water and fresh squeezed OJ, then I would buy it. If you are happy with the complimentary drinks and just a few alcoholic drinks a day, I would pass on a package.

We tried the drink package once and did not come close to breaking even. For those considering a package, consider your bar bill from past cruises...if is is not close to the cost of the package, just pass and pay as you go. Nothing wrong with that!

... I pay between $7 and $8 per drink on other cruise lines. How much would a CC and soda or a CC old fashioned be on the Liberty of the Seas?

Charles

Probably around $9 - $10.

I have purchased the deluxe package along with my hubby for our upcoming AOTS in November, Our mission........to try every cocktail on the menu - Im gonna make that deluxe package burn!!