Menu for breakfast/lunch specialty restaurant dining room

flcraigs5

I cruised twice on the Sun in an aft PH suite. Loved it. The suite B&L was in Il Adagio, now called La Cucina. It is a charming venue. Loved my little window table at breakfast.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Not sure that the Beyondships menues show the suite breakfast and lunch offerings.

I believe lunch and breakfast are pretty standard throughout the fleet.

Breakfast:

Buffet with fruit and juice. Hot and cold cereals, Assorted breads and pastries. Lox and cold meats and cheeses.

The menu has eggs to order, omelets and a couple of benedicts.

Belgian waffles and French toast.. Steak and eggs.

Lunch:

Steak and chicken. Various sandwiches. Salads

Used have shrimp cocktail, but I think this was deleted. Saw one guy having three or four one day. Maybe that had something to do with the deletion.

Hope this helps.

Used have shrimp cocktail, but I think this was deleted. Saw one guy having three or four one day. Maybe that had something to do with the deletion.

I saw something like this on one of my cruises a couple years back and thought to myself that they would be off the menu soon. If only folks would eat normal portions, maybe some of the better things would still be on the menus, but as always a few hurts it for all.

NO MORE SHRIMP COCKTAIL????? Say it ain't so.......this was what I had for lunch everyday with the salad.

Wow, did not know this....

A year or two ago, they reduced the number of shrimp in the cocktail from four to three. I pointed this out and the waiter said, just order more. Now they reduced the number from three to zero. Can't 'order more' now.

Clearly just a cost cutting move by NCL. Squeezing the 'valued' suite guests a bit tighter. For your convenience of course.....

A year or two ago, they reduced the number of shrimp in the cocktail from four to three. I pointed this out and the waiter said, just order more. Now they reduced the number from three to zero. Can't 'order more' now.

Clearly just a cost cutting move by NCL. Squeezing the 'valued' suite guests a bit tighter. For your convenience of course.....

I used to love shrimp, but now its a questionable product -- farm raised in Asia and not what shrimp/prawns used to be like. I wouldn't order on a ship, you're somewhat safer having a steak.