Deployment 2019-20 booking season begins

With only 1 terminal, it would probably need to be an alternating 9/5 schedule. Saturday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Saturday. Friday, Sunday, and Monday are tied up.

I'd rather see a 7 day Celebrity trip for T1 on Saturday

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

If oasis goes to Europe for dry dock, who is gonna replace those sailings during summer?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If oasis goes to Europe for dry dock, who is gonna replace those sailings during summer?

There won't be any just like in 2014 when Oasis when went over for her first dry dock. And it will be much less of a loss in 2019 as there will be 3 other Oasis class ships available.

There won't be any just like in 2014 when Oasis when went over for her first dry dock. And it will be much less of a loss in 2019 as there will be 3 other Oasis class ships available.

I can't remember what they did for Oasis but I believe that the Indy took over the Allures itinerary when she went to drydock in 2015.

I can't remember what they did for Oasis but I believe that the Indy took over the Allures itinerary when she went to drydock in 2015.

The challenge is how to get a ship, be it Freedom/Allure etc from south Florida to PC. [emoji33]

Either an odd southern or a 1 day non revenue. And then back again in the fall

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Forums mobile app

Although 17/18 is supposed to be the last season for Voyager in Australian waters, the Sydney schedule for 2019/20 has Radiance, Explorer, Ovation and Voyager listed. I guess the Voyager schedule is just a placeholder, so any chance of getting an Oasis or another Quantum class ship. Otherwise, given the restrictions on ports in the South Pacific maybe another Radiance or a Freedom class ship would be good.

Although 17/18 is supposed to be the last season for Voyager in Australian waters, the Sydney schedule for 2019/20 has Radiance, Explorer, Ovation and Voyager listed. I guess the Voyager schedule is just a placeholder, so any chance of getting an Oasis or another Quantum class ship. Otherwise, given the restrictions on ports in the South Pacific maybe another Radiance or a Freedom class ship would be good.

Royal claim Australia will have 4 ships in 19/20. They also said that the new Quantum ship will based in the Asia Pacific area.

It will be interesting to see if this has changed with the down turn in the China region.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They also said that the new Quantum ship will based in the Asia Pacific area.

It will be interesting to see if this has changed with the down turn in the China region.

Passion is due to be built with features for the Asian market so not much choice there. I think the only unknown is what will happen to Quantum.

Biker, who thinks that the Asia region deployments will be drag out well past the usual April time frame to allow RCI to shuffle things last minute.

Passion is due to be built with features for the Asian market so not much choice there. I think the only unknown is what will happen to Quantum.

Biker, who thinks that the Asia region deployments will be drag out well past the usual April time frame to allow RCI to shuffle things last minute.

The first 2 pieces of steel for the so called Passion have not been welded together yet. That will happen in October so the ship can be changed.

Asia opened earlier this year for the 18/19 season because Royal now need the rest of globe on these cruises. Trying to have a closed shop did not work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only if the revenue would support it.

Biker, who does not see the benefit of shuffling of the ships.

well if oasis is doing Europe after drydock, Freedom could come back to PC. I really don't think they would have T1 sit basically empty all summer

The Allure in PC would be good. I'm getting tired of seeing Cats:halo: Insert halo here especially for Host Bob

True, but they will have just moved it to Miami, so I doubt it. But you'll get to see the old Freedom shows again. :halo:

I wonder if Host Bob has given out any demerit points yet. :confused:

True, but they will have just moved it to Miami, so I doubt it. But you'll get to see the old Freedom shows again. :halo:

I wonder if Host Bob has given out any demerit points yet. :confused:

Then I would not think that they would move the FR back up again so soon, or would they???

well if oasis is doing Europe after drydock, Freedom could come back to PC. I really don't think they would have T1 sit basically empty all summer

I thought Freedom was going to be in San Juan long term.

I know SYD ports has Explorer coming in 2019/2020, however wasn't it somewhere mentioned, on here, that after the 2018/19 season that the ship was heading back to the Carribean? If that is the case then is it possible that SYD would get 2 Quantum class vessels, with one going back to Asia after our summer season, and the other doing a trans Pacific then the Alaska season.