Rci app

I love the Royal app except there are a few bugs that I find annoying.  We have reserved shows for each night of the cruise but only the headliner on day 4 shows up on my schedule and it shows No Reservations for the other days.  The set sail passes have the wrong crown and anchor levels for several members of our group, and calling crown and anchor hasn't helped.  Other than that, the app is very helpful.  I imagine it will get better once we're on the ship.

I just used it on a b2b on the Vision out of New Orleans...was nice the first week seem the times was correct.  But on the second week so many times things were not correct to show up and show was almost over instead, that I quite using it for times. 

Was nice to see my bill on it at any time also.

Was also nice to see ship time...cause we changed our clocks on this b2b so many times....lol

On Symphony a few weeks ago, with the iPhone X, it was a tad buggy.  Biggest bug was that it was fairly tricky to get the full day of events to show up...  we had to press the area, and do a quick swipe up, but it didn’t always work.

I would say the app is badly designed, not buggy. The app is not intuitive. With a good design after the first use you should be able to use it again and again. The stupid way the Royal App is designed I had to figure out where the events were all over again every time I opened it. On Harmony I ended up using the paper events schedule and only using the app to check my folio.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You just use your app to scan instead of a piece of paper. It is pretty simple.

In case your cellular carriers unreliable, just take a screenshot of each of your set sail barcode, and they can scan that as well.

2 hours ago, bonniew88 said:

The website encourages people to use the Set Sail Pass on the Royal App to make boarding quicker.  How does that work exactly?  Do we still need to check in at the counter?

Depending on the ship they are now using tablets to check you in.  It is very quick and easy as long as you have completed all of your info. As long as boarding has started it a very quick process!!

Ships supported:

• Adventure of the Seas
  • Allure of the Seas *
  • Brilliance of the Seas
  • Enchantment of the Seas
  • Harmony of the Seas *
  • Independence of the Seas
  • Liberty of the Seas
  • Majesty of the Seas
  • Mariner of the Seas
  • Navigator of the Seas
  • Oasis of the Seas
  • Serenade of the Seas
  • Symphony of the Seas
  • Vision of the Seas

* chat/text function enabled.

So is there a way to mark the activities you want to do on the app?  We have an upcoming Allure cruise and I don't see where any of our dining or show reservations are on the app.