Rci app

5 hours ago, HappyCruiserettu said:

International Date Line, perhaps?  (Add emoji here!)

Fast ship to get to the date line from Jamaica in a couple of days!

Good old Royal IT.

Leaving on the Anthem on Saturday. From what I have read there is no chat feature on this ship. What is

the best way to be able to text to others on the ship? I don't want to purchase internet. Is there any other options?

On 4/8/2019 at 10:10 PM, rockmom said:

I really had hoped the update would add Day 6 to my cruise......  😂

allure app.jpg

Must be entering the Bermuda Triangle at the end of day 5 and reappearing on day 7

9 hours ago, CTKaren said:

Leaving on the Anthem on Saturday. From what I have read there is no chat feature on this ship. What is

the best way to be able to text to others on the ship? I don't want to purchase internet. Is there any other options?

Anthem uses a different app (Royal IQ) than what is discussed in this thread. If you have an iPhone you can simply use iMessage without any VOOM package, just connect to the ship's WiFi and text away. If you have Android, you'll need to use an app like Google Voice or similar.

13 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Anthem uses a different app (Royal IQ) than what is discussed in this thread. If you have an iPhone you can simply use iMessage without any VOOM package, just connect to the ship's WiFi and text away. If you have Android, you'll need to use an app like Google Voice or similar.

Sailing on Allure in a few weeks. Does iMessage still works or they finally patched the loopholed?

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

Are you saying that you can use Google Voice without a VOOM package?  If so, is this specific to Anthem?