Rci app

Any idea when "Adventure Of The Seas" will be added? On the app it says the ship isn't supported yet I can see my reservation.

Adventure was added with the 1.10 version update this week. You should be able to see all your reservations - the ones grayed out are for ships not supported. No real info will be available till about 60 days out.

Any idea when "Adventure Of The Seas" will be added? On the app it says the ship isn't supported yet I can see my reservation.

According to some folks on one of our Adventure roll calls, Adventure has been added to the app.

• 2 weeks later...

RCCL announced 9/20 that free onboard chat is available on Allure of the Seas. The RCCL app for smartphones has an update effective 9/20. When updated, you will see a small chat ballon in the upper right corner of homepage (says beta). The smartphone no-fee onboard functionality is currently only on Allure. I am NOT a tech person, so I am sure others can chime in with the details.

Edited by bryanjaync
Guess the posting does not allow links to RCL blog

RCCL announced 9/20 that free onboard chat is available on Allure of the Seas. The RCCL app for smartphones has an update effective 9/20. When updated, you will see a small chat ballon in the upper right corner of homepage (says beta). The smartphone no-fee onboard functionality is currently only on Allure. I am NOT a tech person, so I am sure others can chime in with the details.

I’m so excited about this! I sail on Allure two weeks from Sunday, hope it’s working then!

We're on Allure in 3 weeks and I'm so excited about the free texting! I recently paid for a 4-device package just so I could text my family. Question for anyone who has used this on another ship - do I need to create logins for the other people in my room so we can text each other? I'm the only one with a Royal login right now, but I'd like to be able to text my husband and son. Should I set up accounts for them? Thanks!

Question for anyone who has used this on another ship - do I need to create logins for the other people in my room so we can text each other? I'm the only one with a Royal login right now, but I'd like to be able to text my husband and son. Should I set up accounts for them?

This literately just came out yesterday - no other ship has it and no one has reported how it works (if at all) on Allure.

This literately just came out yesterday - no other ship has it and no one has reported how it works (if at all) on Allure.

Oh, ok. I thought the other ships had it and it was $8 per cruise. That must be something different. I'll keep reading the boards to see what people report. Thanks.