Overnight in Barbados

Podie

My friend and I will be overnighting in Barbados on Celebrity Eclipse in December. We're going to do Silver Moon again because it was so spectacular last year, but any recommendations for later that evening and the whole next day? Like beaches with bars, or maybe I should say bars with beaches!!!

My friend and I will be overnighting in Barbados on Celebrity Eclipse in December. We're going to do Silver Moon again because it was so spectacular last year, but any recommendations for later that evening and the whole next day? Like beaches with bars, or maybe I should say bars with beaches!!!

Cocktails, Dinner and then more Cocktails at Tides

It looks like a lovely place, but we'd rather be at a beach with a bar during the day. And we're not looking to go out for a fancy dinner, just thought there might be a local bar or lounge where tourists are welcome.

It looks like a lovely place, but we'd rather be at a beach with a bar during the day. And we're not looking to go out for a fancy dinner, just thought there might be a local bar or lounge where tourists are welcome.
r

Tides has a beach and a bar. Tides is not "fancy", just a nice place to dine, and welcomes all guests. About 90% of guests are tourists.

However, it would appear you are seeking very popular venues being close to the port. Believe there is a strip of three venues about a 20 minute walk from the port.

Have no experience of these, but In no doubt many other CC members will give their input.

Thank you for your reply. We'll get back from the Silver Moon Catamaran trip wet and tired and were hoping for a casual place nearby. The next day we've been considering a day pass to a resort.