3 for free starts on Sept 5

anthonyy7

This promotion begins in just over a week...wonder when Princess is going to send emails to our TAs with the fare charts containing the lowest fare by type of cabin for each included cruise. :confused:

As I recall, the fare charts were available by now for other promotions so I could give my TA a tentative decision about our plans.

This promotion begins in just over a week...wonder when Princess is going to send emails to our TAs with the fare charts containing the lowest fare by type of cabin for each included cruise. :confused:

As I recall, the fare charts were available by now for other promotions so I could give my TA a tentative decision about our plans.

Oh if anyone gets those sheets please post as I would like to be able to make that decision as well and our TA says he is not allowed to share those with us...he works with a big name place..boo.

Oh if anyone gets those sheets please post as I would like to be able to make that decision as well and our TA says he is not allowed to share those with us...he works with a big name place..boo.

Time for a new TA......and you should let them know why you're changing. ;p

And this Company Policy is a good reason to find another Good TA , either local or online .

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I actually did price out our next cruise and with all the extras he gives us vs a well known TA on here he was better at the perks of obc, free specialty restaurant and lower price than on princess site. so I think he is pretty good compare to what I was seeing from this other TA....

I actually did price out our next cruise and with all the extras he gives us vs a well known TA on here he was better at the perks of obc, free specialty restaurant and lower price than on princess site. so I think he is pretty good compare to what I was seeing from this other TA....

So fine another TA that will give you a heads up on any sales & then give you business to the one with the best perks.

If TA has the info that is available to all TA's and is not releasing it to their clients , I would be suspicious of their company policy.

The 3 for Free Fare Charts are now available to all TA's via Polar . Hopefully your TA will share ?

If TA has the info that is available to all TA's and is not releasing it to their clients , I would be suspicious of their company policy.

The 3 for Free Fare Charts are now available to all TA's via Polar . Hopefully your TA will share ?

My TA is from a reputable company but cant give the name online...but it has 3 letters...also is on the princess list of preferred TAs as well..so I don't think they are suspicious just have a policy of releasing info that is in their eyes for TAs only to see. I am fine waiting or if someone elses TA gives to them and they post I will get it there...didn't think this would become such an issue when I posted and am sorry I did as my TA is very nice and helpful and as far was we are concerned does us quite well for our needs.

My TA is from a reputable company but cant give the name online...but it has 3 letters...also is on the princess list of preferred TAs as well..so I don't think they are suspicious just have a policy of releasing info that is in their eyes for TAs only to see. I am fine waiting or if someone elses TA gives to them and they post I will get it there...didn't think this would become such an issue when I posted and am sorry I did as my TA is very nice and helpful and as far was we are concerned does us quite well for our needs.

Your 3 letter travel agent seems to have a terrible rating.

Your 3 letter travel agent seems to have a terrible rating.

Not quite sure how this became a TA bashing, but you don't know what office I use nor do you know the service I receive from my TA so please do not pretend to know whether or not my TA is good or bad solely based on the fact I said he followed his company policy and didn't release his TA rate sheet to me. As a matter of fact princess lists them as Commodore Certified Travel Agent. AS stated for our upcoming cruise I priced him out against a very widely used TA that lots on CC use and I found he gave me more in discounts and extras than she would, not to mention when I first contacted her she dropped the ball and never got back to me, said she would send a quote and never did, I had to reach back out to her. My TA has always responded to me in 24 hours or less unless he himself is out on vacay and has always had the lower price when we have thought of looking elsewhere, so I hope this puts the issue of whether or not my TA is good or not to rest and we can get back on topic of the 3 for free deal!

cruzrbachoua...you've patiently explained the reasons why you're happy with your TA & hopefully now it'll be back to the 3 for Free discussion.

Guess we're eagerly anticipating more details but since the promotion doesn't begin until 9/5 exact prices & availability are for planning purposes only until that date.

Astro Flyer, thanks for the support! I am anxiously awaiting the release as well as we don't drink so the sip and sail isn't for us and even if it were it sadly wasn't offered to our category of room.....but we like the 3 for free deal and it will come in handy on our b2b next year...we got it for our cruise this year as well and that obc was well spent on some excursions that we didn't want to try to do on our own. :D

Astro Flyer, thanks for the support! I am anxiously awaiting the release as well as we don't drink so the sip and sail isn't for us and even if it were it sadly wasn't offered to our category of room.....but we like the 3 for free deal and it will come in handy on our b2b next year...we got it for our cruise this year as well and that obc was well spent on some excursions that we didn't want to try to do on our own. :D

We have B2B 7-day cruises in balcony cabins so with the S+S have a total of $600 of OBC for both of us during the 2 weeks of cruising. Using the flyer price for a Mexico cruise we can guess-timate that the 3 for Free would be only $478. So we wouldn't change offers if it's the same situation for our cruises however on another cruise in an oceanview cabin the 3fF offer will provide benefits because it's available in all types of cabins. :)

We have B2B 7-day cruises in balcony cabins so with the S+S have a total of $600 of OBC for both of us during the 2 weeks of cruising. Using the flyer price for a Mexico cruise we can guess-timate that the 3 for Free would be only $478. So we wouldn't change offers if it's the same situation for our cruises however on another cruise in an oceanview cabin the 3fF offer will provide benefits because it's available in all types of cabins. :)

Nice yeah that is a good chunk of change right there! I wouldn't change either. We do interiors so we can sail more often and the S+S was not offered for our cabin..had it been we would have done the credit and would probably have been a better deal. I just hope that princess doesn't jack the rates up to "pay" for our 3 free items...although we have been lucky in the past and that has not happened for our cabins so fingers crossed(yn)

I cannot open that type of a ZIP file...any suggestions on how to open it?

EDIT: Found the free version of the WinZip app to view it.

Edited by Astro Flyer

you are awesome!!!!

looks like maybe a $20 upcharge from what I have...but then again TA is usually a bit lower than what princess posts....but yeah!