Taking alcohol on board

Host Sharon

£4.15 in bar both variety's available.

Thanks for that Graham.

I don't think the price has moved much since our last cruise. (y)

Unfortunately we have to wait a couple more months before I get the opportunity to taste my favourite amber nectar on board Aurora. :D

Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

Paul

Thanks for that Graham.

Unfortunately we have to wait a couple more months before I get the opportunity to taste my favourite amber nectar on board Aurora. :D

Paul

Your welcome.

Thanks for that Graham.

Paul

Thanks.

I had a reply from P and O regarding the variety of brands stocked; they asked me to include on my questionnaire a comment on which brands I wanted them to stock; if there is enough demand they will be made available from Room Service. They accepted my point on few brands of vodka or brandy as I can only take one aboard being a solo cruiser.

I had a reply from P and O regarding the variety of brands stocked; they asked me to include on my questionnaire a comment on which brands I wanted them to stock; if there is enough demand they will be made available from Room Service. They accepted my point on few brands of vodka or brandy as I can only take one aboard being a solo cruiser.
This is brilliant if P&O are listening to us about what we want.

I wish P&O would stock bottles of Pimms that we can purchase from Room Service. You can buy a glass on board and they have tins of ready mixed Pimms in the mini bars at an extortionate price but they don't sell bottles. We like to have a Pimms at lunch time, particularly if we have lunch on the balcony and usually take a bottle on board with us, or if it's a long cruise, two bottles. As it's such British drink I'm surprised they don't stock it.

I wish P&O would stock bottles of Pimms that we can purchase from Room Service. You can buy a glass on board and they have tins of ready mixed Pimms in the mini bars at an extortionate price but they don't sell bottles. We like to have a Pimms at lunch time, particularly if we have lunch on the balcony and usually take a bottle on board with us, or if it's a long cruise, two bottles. As it's such British drink I'm surprised they don't stock it.

It must be stocked somewhere. It is always available at The Great British Sailaway.