NCL Epic

FLgal0214

My girlfriends and I are looking into a 4 day cruise on the Epic out of Port Canaveral in March 2018. I've been on RCL before, this will be the first NCL cruise. We are thinking of booking a mini suite. Can anyone tell me if 3 in a mini suite would be too crowded for 3 of us? Also, are the door to the toilet and shower translucent or you can't see anything through them? Thank you.

We were on the Epic in March in a mini suite with my family of 4. It was tight, but what cruise cabin isn't. We knew the bathroom situation before we got on the trip so it was not a shock. The doors are translucent and you can't see in.

Doors are translucent and you can see "outlines" but there is a heavy curtain you can pull to close off the area (shower and toilet) for privacy. There is a sink outside this area so one person can use the facilities in private and another can use the sink.

Some people like this set-up, others don't, but it was ok for my wife and me.

• 7 months later...

the shower is ok--you can pull the curtain across the room so the others in the room will not see shower.

The toilet area...hhhhmmmmmmm..no real privacy if you are "doing your business". If you are planning to use the toilet area for ALL your business...make sure you bring a good air freshener.

Perhaps, if someone needs to they can go to the bathroom in a common area.