11pm Embarkation Day Departure Oceania

Kit151

Sailing Oceania Riviera Oct 25 2017 from Barcelona. Ship departs at 11pm. Does anyone know if you can go back to shore after checking in? Can u get your keys, drop off luggage and not go aboard til later?

Sailing Oceania Riviera Oct 25 2017 from Barcelona. Ship departs at 11pm. Does anyone know if you can go back to shore after checking in? Can u get your keys, drop off luggage and not go aboard til later?

Absolutely no problem, we do that all the time..You might want to be back for dinner tho..and you can go out again..just have to be on board by 10 or maybe 10:30..not positive but there will be a notice..

Jan

Yup, you sure can. After boarding Sirena last July in Lisbon I remembered I'd left some things at the Intercontinental Hotel. Grabbed ships ID and wallet and raced off the ship to recover them. Hotel staff were great! Forty minutes after racing down the gangway I was wheezing back up it belongings in hand.

Lots o'luck on the inflight nap thingy.

JMBobB

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Greetings from South Beach, Susisesan. Barcelona is the pickpocket capital of Europe, and the pickpockets are where tourists are. When you walk along the shore,be careful. Las Ramblas is a popular venue for crime. Enjoy yourself. It is a beautiful city. We spent several days there in April, after we left Regent's Explorer.

Mary

Greetings from South Beach, Susisesan. Barcelona is the pickpocket capital of Europe, and the pickpockets are where tourists are. When you walk along the shore,be careful. Las Ramblas is a popular venue for crime. Enjoy yourself. It is a beautiful city. We spent several days there in April, after we left Regent's Explorer.

Mary

Yes, I know that about Barcelona. We have visited Barcelona before and although we didn't have any trouble with pickpockets we were forewarned and prepared. We will be at a B&B for 2 nights before the cruise. I don't expect to be on Las Ramblas much, maybe just one stroll up and down.

Yes, I know that about Barcelona. We have visited Barcelona before and although we didn't have any trouble with pickpockets we were forewarned and prepared. We will be at a B&B for 2 nights before the cruise. I don't expect to be on Las Ramblas much, maybe just one stroll up and down.

Las Ramblas my favorite part of the city..love walking and sitting and having a coffee..my favorite artist is Elena Mendez have bought her pictures several times..I just have a pouch under my clothes with everything I need..have never had a problem..back to Barcelona next summer..

Jancruz1

Thx for all the confirmations and about the pickpocketing. I'd like to put something that looks like a phone in my back pocket with a note inside that says "ha ha" when they find it is worthless, but that might cause more problems. LOL I've decided if I am rested I will take the HOHO bus for the afternoon. A good way to see an overview of the city.