LIVEish, 9 Days on Anthem (8/31/2017 or 31/8/2017 better yet August 31, 2017)

chandom

Guess what folks! I'm back again ready to provide another quality LIVEish.

This time around I'll be on the Anthem of the Seas. This will be my first time on a Quantum class ship.

For those that want to get an idea of what I'll be posting look back at my last journey on board Harmony of the Seas back in May of 2017.

Also, keep an eye on Twitter/Periscope for any material not posted here.

Twitter/Periscope: @CGTLH

For those that made it this far, I'll be reaching the the "Star"s on this voyage.

Sent from a mobile device

Onboard information

August 31, 2017: Canada and New England, 9 nights.

Cape Liberty, Cruising, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Cruising, Halifax, Cruising, and back to Cape Liberty.

Unless the silent last minute upgrade fairy strikes I'm in a GLS Grand Loft Suite.

Also, just want to make one request for any replies.

PLEASE if your are replying to a post with a bunch of pictures (say more than two) don't include them.

I primarily use a mobile device so it helps on the scrolling, also helps out others trying to follow along as well.

Finally, keep in mind again I'm on a mobile device. So pardon any auto correct and errors in general.

Other than that thank you for following along. Currently I'm on the road heading to Orlando for the flight to Newark.

For anyone wondering about emails.

Welcome email was sent at the 13 day mark (8/18). Was sent to all parties on the reservation.

Loop email was sent at the 10 day mark (8/21). Was only sent to the primary reservation holder.

No email yet with drop off instructions, other than the basic ones in the welcome email.

No email yet from the concierge.

Looking forward. We have not been on quantum class yet either. We are going on a 9 night anthem may 31, 2018. We live in south Florida and love the harmony. We are worried that we may be disappointed like some have said. Can't wait to see what you think.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Will be following along..... on-board with you! Can't wait, first vacation in almost 18 months.

If you are on this 8/31 cruise. . . sign up for the roll call so you get an invitation to the meet n mingle. :D

Edited by mizLORInj

Since Michael used to keep a drink count for his reviews, I am gonna keep a steak count. Already at 1 for the trip and the cruise doesn't leave until Thursday.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

So, what kind of fun steak "wishes" do you think the Genie will grant?

Onboard information

August 31, 2017: Canada and New England, 9 nights.

Cape Liberty, Cruising, Boston, Portland, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Cruising, Halifax, Cruising, and back to Cape Liberty.

Looking forward to reading this! We're on the same itinerary starting 14th Sep (or 2017-09-14, or 14/9/17, or 17257, or... :p)

--bruce T.