Faster to the Fun Port of Galveston

Astra616

I am taking a cruise on Jan 6th 2018 out of Galveston. We have purchased the Faster to the Fun pass. Can someone tell me the process of boarding the ship once you arrive to the terminal and parking?? It would be much appreciated!!!

There is usually a special line to check in people with Faster to the Fun passes. When I checked in, I was guided to a special room where other FTTF people waited. As the previous poster said, they board FTTF after the frequent Carnival cruisers, but before the general boarding. It's great. You can then head straight to your cabin and drop off any carry-on baggage.

Although I have never paid attention, some people on CC have mentioned that you should make sure they put an orange sticker on your checked luggage when you drop it off so that it will be obvious that it's priority.

When you arrive, you'll hand off your luggage to the porters. Make sure they put your FTTF stickers on. After that, you'll proceed to the special FTTF check-in line, where you'll show your boarding pass and passport/ID. Then you'll go through security, then upstairs to the terminal. I don't know if Galveston has switched to having your Sail and Sign in your mailbox (they hadn't in late February), but if they haven't, you'll get your pic taken and your S&S card. Then it's basically a waiting game while the ship is cleared and ready for boarding. You'll board right after wedding parties, diamonds, platinums, and suite guests.

In Galveston they encourage you to drop off passengers and luggage before parking. As you stand in front of the terminal building, the lines begin to your left. The line closest to the building is for general check in and the one on the outside of that is for all priority guests, including FTTF. There is a worker at the head of these lines who will check your boarding pass to make sure that you get on the correct line. There is another staff member at the door who will verify your boarding pass again. You will stay in this line through security. Once past security you will head up to another large area and look for the FTTF line. This area is similiar to the area of the airport with various airlines counter/ticket areas. After you do business at this counter you are ready to board. If boarding has not yet begun, then you will wait in the giant terminal waiting area until FTTF is called to board. There isnt a seperate room for FTTF guests in Galveston, or there wasnt as of my most recent sailing in May 2017. If you arrive after boarding has begun, then you just jump right into the line.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app