Oasis cancellation question

Reijo

Does anyone have any idea HOW we notify RCCL of our decision concerning the cancelled cruise? Do we just call or will they send something requesting we let them know? I saw no instructions as to who we contact or how. We will just be cancelling....not doing the 5 day. They are usually so specific as to the proper procedure but I really didn't see instructions.

Does anyone have any idea HOW we notify RCCL of our decision concerning the cancelled cruise? Do we just call or will they send something requesting we let them know? I saw no instructions as to who we contact or how. We will just be cancelling....not doing the 5 day. They are usually so specific as to the proper procedure but I really didn't see instructions.

There probably is a specific number to call for these Irma affected cruises, but I've not seen it. I'd start by calling C&A.

The RCCL web site has more information than I can comprehend at this time. Go there and read and read. There is some NEW information posted since this morning.

Just hope all of us who live in FL remain safe and feel sorry for those living in the islands we all love to cruise to.

My husband and I were trying to figure the same thing out. When we sign into our reservation there is nothing telling us of any changes to our sailing, nothing in messages...all looks as it did before the hurricane. I'd think there would be something there that told us what to do.

My husband and I were trying to figure the same thing out. When we sign into our reservation there is nothing telling us of any changes to our sailing, nothing in messages...all looks as it did before the hurricane. I'd think there would be something there that told us what to do.

Don't you see anything here:

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/beforeyouboard/itineraryUpdates.do?cS=NAVBAR&pnav=3&snav=10

Yes, Bob, I see that. What I don't see is something that tells me "if you are still coming, click here. If you are choosing not to sail with us, please call X number." My Cruises should have a message under My Messages. What's the point of that tab if they are only going to use it to sell us stuff.

Yes, Bob, I see that. What I don't see is something that tells me "if you are still coming, click here. If you are choosing not to sail with us, please call X number." My Cruises should have a message under My Messages. What's the point of that tab if they are only going to use it to sell us stuff.

I would follow this suggestion that was part of that link: If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call 1-800-256-6649.

Someone either on here or on FB reported that RCL told them that you don't need to do anything. If you show up they will know you are there and if you don't you will receive the FCC. Don't remember where I saw it

It's not that difficult for RCCL to just post that, now is it? So instead, I should call the number Bob posted and sit on hold for 2.5 hours, like someone else reported they did.

I agree. That would make this process of cancelling so much easier! I couldn't get through today, but may try again tomorrow. Hopefully, they will end up cancelling.