MSC Preziosa Bella Balconys Lifeboats blocking view deck 8

Saman

Hi i'm looking at booking on MSC preziosa fjord cruise , there are 3 of us traveling and wanted to go for a cabin with balcony , the cheaper bella cabins from what i see all triples seem to have lifeboats just below is this going to obstruct our veiw , cabins offered seem to be on deck 8 , would hate to pay extra for balcony and then not see anything !!! TIA

We had a Bella balcony on Divina, 8114. We knew we would have lifeboats level with the floor of our balcony, but it did not bother us. This is my sister sitting on our balcony:

enhance

the lifeboats are not butted up against the balcony, there is a promenade below.

enhance

enhance

You may find you want to be up on deck so you can move around, as scenery will be on both sides of the ship. EM

We had a Bella balcony on Divina, 8114. We knew we would have lifeboats level with the floor of our balcony, but it did not bother us. This is my sister sitting on our balcony:

enhance

the lifeboats are not butted up against the balcony, there is a promenade below.

enhance

enhance

You may find you want to be up on deck so you can move around, as scenery will be on both sides of the ship. EM

Thanks for the photos , has given me an idea of what to expect ,

• 1 year later...

enhance

enhance

enhance

Hi Essiesmom

I've booked a similar cabin on MSC Preziosa. Just wondering if the cabin size is spacious. Some websites say the actual cabin size, excluding the balcony, is only 149s.f., which sounds a bit small.

Do you have any cabin photos which you can share with me. Thank you.

There are three different sizes of balconies. The first is the quad balcony, with couch, The second is a group of Bella and some Fantastica balconies that have a tub/shower combo instead of just a shower, so the cabin interior is smaller. They have a big chair but no couch. The third is a group of cabins on the bump-out section which are smaller, no seating other than at the desk, and a shallower balcony. The section is shown below

enhance

On deck 8 these cabins are OV, so if you are booking a balcony, you wouldn't have to worry about that. If you could list your cabin number, I could ell you what kind you have. EM