Silouette daillies

cruisewithhanya

Hello to all of my fellow cruisers

Would any one have the latest silhouette dailies ?

And if so would be be kind to post them

We are heading on our Israel Mediterranean. Cruise in less than 20 days

And I would like to know what kind of entertainment and shows are on the ship

Thank you in advance

Hanya

• 2 weeks later...
I have scanned them and can send them to you. If you give me your email address, I will send it to you. Remember to not type your full email but use the nameDOTnameATYahooDOTcom.

I would like them also if it isn't too much trouble. We're doing a B2B on the Silhouette in late October.

videofrogATgmailDOTcom

Thanks.

Sent using the Cruise Critic Forums app.

I have scanned them and can send them to you. If you give me your email address, I will send it to you. Remember to not type your full email but use the nameDOTnameATYahooDOTcom.

Me too!!

Mimlauff at aol dot com

We sail mid October and are interested to know who the Captain and CD will be---have heard there is s change soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just sent them to you all. I think the original poster is already on the ship so I missed them.

The Captain was moving on to another ship so I am not sure who it is now. We had the funny guy that cracks jokes all the time when giving his update. Kinda fun, but a little bit not. Save it for another line.

• 5 months later...

I've been searching everywhere to try to take a look at the dailies. But since I am on the 4/15 re-positioning (sp?) cruise I'm not sure the activities would be the same. I'm trying to find out if Celebrity has an organizer for a daily duplicate bridge game. We took a transatlantic cruise on RC in 2016 and they had daily lessons followed by a duplicate game on all sea days.

I've been searching everywhere to try to take a look at the dailies. But since I am on the 4/15 re-positioning (sp?) cruise I'm not sure the activities would be the same. I'm trying to find out if Celebrity has an organizer for a daily duplicate bridge game. We took a transatlantic cruise on RC in 2016 and they had daily lessons followed by a duplicate game on all sea days.

The production shows will be the same. However, entertainment will vary depending on the week and who is available. Often there are big changes from week to week. The Activities Coordinator sets the schedule for Trivias, dance classes, etc.