Connecting anytime dining reservations

sunset785

We are traveling with another couple on our Magic cruise next month. We have chosen anytime dining. Do we need to connect our dining reservations so we can sit together? I know we use to have to do then when we chose early or late but what about with anytime? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Anytime dining is like going to a restaurant on land.

Meet your friends outside the dining room and go in together. You will be asked to give your cabin numbers and then you'll just ask for a table for 4.

IF you like the serving team you can ask for the same ones each night so that they can get to know you.

IF you don't like your serving team just ask for a different area the next night.

No need to link anything.

We are traveling with another couple on our Magic cruise next month. We have chosen anytime dining. Do we need to connect our dining reservations so we can sit together? I know we use to have to do then when we chose early or late but what about with anytime? Thanks.

No, you wouldn't need to, but we had a group consisting of four different staterooms with YTD on the Conquest last October and when we all went in at the same time on the first night, the hostess linked our staterooms together in the system, making it easier to get together on future nights.

I don't know if it was necessary, but it was a nice thing for her to do and it seemed to make things a bit easier for our group of 9.