Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 9/22/2017 at 5:51 AM, Noreen411 said:

Hi

Can you remind me when you get the crystal blocks?

I think it is at 140 points and every 70 points after. Is that correct?

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow......we have 233 points and have only received one block.....obviously they are very inconsistent.

3 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

Wow......we have 233 points and have only received one block.....obviously they are very inconsistent.

You can call C&A about your missing block and they will ship it to you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

You can call C&A about your missing block and they will ship it to you.

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  But thanks anyway.  We are Diamond Plus on Royal but are cruise line of choice is Princess.  We are Elite and you can't beat their perks.  Free laundry, mini bar set-up, etc

25 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  But thanks anyway.  We are Diamond Plus on Royal but are cruise line of choice is Princess.  We are Elite and you can't beat their perks.  Free laundry, mini bar set-up, etc

How many drinks in the Princess mini bar set up?

2 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

How many drinks in the Princess mini bar set up?

It's in your cabin.  They give you 8 minitures, 2 beer, and 6 soda, 2 perrier.  You can swap alcohol for alcohol and soda for soda etc.  We always swap for all  vodka and the soda for tonic and the perrier for spring water.  We always do b2b and they replenish it for every leg of cruise.

They also have self service laundry which is great for long cruises.  We normally don't cruise anything under 21 days.

2 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

It's in your cabin.  They give you 8 minitures, 2 beer, and 6 soda, 2 perrier.  You can swap alcohol for alcohol and soda for soda etc.  We always swap for all  vodka and the soda for tonic and the perrier for spring water.  We always do b2b and they replenish it for every leg of cruise.

They also have self service laundry which is great for long cruises.  We normally don't cruise anything under 21 days.

I do love their self service laundry (which you have to pay for) , but have yet to enjoy the mini bar.  It sounds like 18 drinks divided by everyone in the cabin.  For us that would be 9 drinks each or the equivalent  of the allowance of a 3 day cruise as a diamond on Royal.  Not sure that it beats the Royal perks.

7 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

I do love their self service laundry (which you have to pay for) , but have yet to enjoy the mini bar.  It sounds like 18 drinks divided by everyone in the cabin.  For us that would be 9 drinks each or the equivalent  of the allowance of a 3 day cruise as a diamond on Royal.  Not sure that it beats the Royal perks.

Of course you can drink the princess drinks when ever you want, not just during limited happy hours.    Each line seem to have some special benefit, all a bit different, but all nice.

M

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SRF said:

If two people happen to be sharing a cabin (NOT linked C&A accounts), why would there be only one black????

The crystal block is awarded per the number of points to a person  per household.    If two friends ( not of the same household)    happen to be sharing a cabin and both happen to have points eligible for a block, they likely they would  both receive one.

M  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, getaway101 said:

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  

You could try sending a short email. I did and they mailed me the one I should have gotten. They are not consistent so I'd give it a 50/50 chance.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, Darstime said:

I have an Ovation of the seas haven’t collected any yet so I would be willing to sell it

What price did you have in mind? I am trying to collect some for a Christmas gift for my husband 🙂

2 hours ago, getaway101 said:

Call C&A and they will send you the block for the ship you received your 210th point.