Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

On 1/29/2019 at 9:24 AM, sellwingri said:

I may have gotten the last one on our Adventure Cruise 2 weeks ago.  I wish they would ship them....they’re really heavy!

I really like the blocks. I would rather deal with having the extra weight to deal with rather than risk not get th int one.

6 hours ago, Sirlancelot said:

Hi There. Even the little Empress put our block on our bed. Brilliance class - same thing at times. So it really seems to vary a lot between ships. We check in with the Loyalty Ambassador to make sure we have one . Once, we got a completely blank one! We had a good laugh about that with the LA and they shipped an etched one later. This is the best "logo item" - have you noticed more and more are on the US and AU ebay sites along with other stuff - fun to look at what they used to dole out.

Never seen a blank one.  Pictures?

13 hours ago, Coralc said:

NO. The LA on Serenade called our stateroom and said that they were out and she would submit a list to C&A of those that were to receive one. I waited about a month after the cruise. C&A had no record of the request, but did add me to the list of those that were supposed to receive one. We did (eventually) receive it. 

Same thing here.  Serenade was out of them, was sent months later to our house.  Two of them.  😮 

7 minutes ago, Ocean Boy said:

With all these cruises does Bella even know where she lives any more?

A very good question. She never really leaves the complex, plus I only go about 75% of the time it seems. 

Planning an epic road trip.  She'll come on that. Apparently Rhode Island may make the short list.

She's ready to roll in the convertible. 

20190203_150130.jpg

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Haha 1

Bella is just too cute.  We've had her cousins for many years (Scotties); I'd love to have a Westie someday.

Other than remarking on Bella, what really caught my eye was that your road trip may take you to RI.  My home state!  We go whenever we can to visit family (my MIL is 97), but we'd never think of just going there!

To bring this back to the subject line; we were pleasantly surprised to find our first (and only) crystal block on our desk on our last Anthem cruise in April 2016.  We would hit 140 nights at the end of that 12-day cruise, so we were happy when it showed up with a few cruise days left.  Even better was that we had driven to Cape Liberty, so bringing it home was no problem.

Edited by joand452
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

What Starbucks mugs do you want?  If they have them here in hawaii I am sure we can work out a trade 😉.

I have Waikiki in the older series, not sure if the new series just says Hawaii.  I won't get Serenade until May

7 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

I have Waikiki in the older series, not sure if the new series just says Hawaii.  I won't get Serenade until May

Let me look when I get back at the end of Feb.  Actually will have the wife look as she is a Starbucks devotee.  

Just now, John&LaLa said:

Where are your travels taking you now?

Right now typing this while sitting in the hot tub on Serenade.  Will be on her till Feb 22 then we head to San Fran for a few days visiting family and friends, then home bound.  Did ask my wife just now and she said she has seen Honolulu and Waikiki for sure but will check when we get home.  Also mentioned she sees more of the migs during the Christmas holiday.  

Have fun on Serenade as the crew is great.  Very happy with what is served in windjammer and the MDR.  Not a gourmet meal by any means but tasty and hot for the dishes I have tried.  You will have Mario as one of the concierges as he gets back Feb 22.  

9 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Great, we'll chat later. SF would be cool. 😉You ever get one on Oasis?

Will look for some SF ones for you.  Nope have an allure block but would like an oasis one.  Would like to have a block for the ships we sailed a few times.  Looking for a freedom block also :classic_biggrin: