Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

11 minutes ago, island lady said:

My sister was on board with us at the time with her new husband.  They ended up using that cruise as a honeymoon.  I gave her the second block as a memento. 😉 

That is a very nice momento of a special occasion.  

4 minutes ago, island lady said:

I would love Freedom block too...doing a B2B next year, but maybe an excuse to return to PR again.  Miss the Freedom here in PC.  

Freedom was the very first cruise ship we were on so she has a special place for us also.  If she were still in PC we would time it to get a block on her.  Will see where her future lay as our next expected block is on Raduance in a few months.

Just now, frank808 said:

That is a very nice momento of a special occasion.  

Was a perfect way to use the duplicate block!  And when we are on Rhapsody again next year, I will be getting a second block from that little ship.  She is with us and it's her birthday cruise...guess what she is getting for her birthday.  LOL!  :-)

Just now, frank808 said:

Freedom was the very first cruise ship we were on so she has a special place for us also.  If she were still in PC we would time it to get a block on her.  Will see where her future lay as our next expected block is on Raduance in a few months.

Our first ship was Mariner, when she was brand new and home ported at PC.  (The only time we here at PC got a brand new ship).  Mariner is coming in to replace EN (which we are on now) and will be getting my first block from Mariner next June.  

Just now, Cruisin4aTan said:

I can't wait to get my first one on our cruise next week, 2/10/19 on the Oasis.

You will find that on your bed one night....if you don't see it towards the end of the cruise...be sure to inquire at the Loyalty Ambassador's office.  (Located in the library next to the Diamond Lounge on deck 11).  Enjoy your cruise and your first block! 

21 hours ago, island lady said:

Our first ship was Mariner, when she was brand new and home ported at PC.  (The only time we here at PC got a brand new ship).  Mariner is coming in to replace EN (which we are on now) and will be getting my first block from Mariner next June.  

Freedom was my first block. Our next cruise will produce another one. I'm not sure yet which ship that will be. I do know that I always look forward to it when I know one will, or should, be showing up!

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Freedom was my first block. Our next cruise will produce another one. I'm not sure yet which ship that will be. I do know that I always look forward to it when I know one will, or should, be showing up!

Have "just a few" cruises booked. 😉 Next blocks are  Mariner (first from that ship), and one after that is Rhapsody for (second block from that one).  

On 2/5/2019 at 8:57 AM, island lady said:

I would love Freedom block too...doing a B2B next year, but maybe an excuse to return to PR again.  Miss the Freedom here in PC.  

On 2/5/2019 at 8:55 AM, frank808 said:

Will look for some SF ones for you.  Nope have an allure block but would like an oasis one.  Would like to have a block for the ships we sailed a few times.  Looking for a freedom block also :classic_biggrin:

Crystal Block Trade:  I have two duplicate Freedom of the Seas crystal blocks (both new in the original box).  I would like to trade one of them for one of the following:

• Voyager
  • Enchantment
  • Majesty
  • Sovereign

If interested in a trade, send me an e-mail (delitchfield at aol dot com).  Thanks.

Dennis

7 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

I am sure this has been answered in one of the pages in the past several years, but do you 2 blocks if you and spouse have identical days. We will hit 140 on oasis in a few weeks??

Thanks for your help.

we hit 140 on our last cruise and only got one

19 minutes ago, islandwannabee said:

I am sure this has been answered in one of the pages in the past several years, but do you 2 blocks if you and spouse have identical days. We will hit 140 on oasis in a few weeks??

Thanks for your help.

It's one per household, as in many cabin perks are.  

1 hour ago, Dennis#1 said:

Crystal Block Trade:  I have two duplicate Freedom of the Seas crystal blocks (both new in the original box).  I would like to trade one of them for one of the following:

• Voyager
  • Enchantment
  • Majesty
  • Sovereign

If interested in a trade, send me an e-mail (delitchfield at aol dot com).  Thanks.

Dennis

Thanks that's sweet....but they only mean something to me if I got them from the milestone point mark on the ship itself that I was actually on at the time.  Great memento of good times.  😉 

• Like 1

A big 'thank you!' to the OP, for starting this thread. My DH and I were D+ when we left RC for X -- almost 10 years ago. Somewhere along the way, I realized that we had never received our '140' crystal block. We recently booked a family cruise on RC, and my DH called C&A to update our D+ amenity preferences. He mentioned that we had never received our crystal block, and asked if it was too late to request one. The C&A rep said: No problem -- they just needed to figure out which cruise put us over 140 points. We hadn't been able to figure that one out, since we hit that milestone right around the time that RC changed their 'point' system. Well, we were thrilled to hear from C&A that we would be getting a crystal block, featuring Radiance -- our favorite ship, and the one we spent the most time sailing. Although they said it would take several weeks, the crystal block arrived a few days later -- and it's GORGEOUS! Here again, if I hadn't stumbled on this thread, we wouldn't have even thought to call C&A to ask! Thanks again! 😇

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Thanks that's sweet....but they only mean something to me if I got them from the milestone point mark on the ship itself that I was actually on at the time.  Great memento of good times.  😉 

You don't have good times on non milestone cruises. 🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, Dennis#1 said:

• Voyager
  • Enchantment
  • Majesty
  • Sovereign

21 hours ago, island lady said:

Partially agree.  We would not want a crystal block on a cruise ship that we have not sailed on.  Getting crystal blocks on the 70 point milestone mark are most memorable.  Equally memorable are getting a block by trade on cruise ships that we have previously sailed.  We have great memories of our cruises on the Voyager, Enchantment, Majesty, and Sovereign.

18 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

You don't have good times on non milestone cruises. 🤔

Funny boy...LOL!  I was stating I don't want a "trade off" or an Ebay block etc.  I am not collecting them for what they are...but for the ship I was actually on at that 70 point each time. 

And I bet you actually have fun at home watching the beach too....even though that is not a cruise.  😄 

Edited by island lady