Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

9 minutes ago, Darstime said:

That’s what I thought but I got one on the ovation and I’m not quite there in points

Mistakes can be made.  An Ovation block is a hot commodity, because not too many of them have been given out yet.

When you got off the Ovation, how many points did you have?

During that cruise, on that ship.  

If you board at 139 you get it on that cruise.  If you end at 140 you get it on that cruise.  Same applies every 70 points there after.

I generally visit the loyalty ambassador on board to make sure I'm on their radar screen for one.  Sometimes due to cruising in suites or solo they don't do the math for double points right.  If for any reason you don't get it in that cruise just email or call C&A, they'll send one in the mail for that cruise.

Edited by twangster

For sure, I had a "block strategy" to my bookings.  I tracked it in a spreadsheet so I know which ship I'll "block" on.  

Now with one from every class acquired or soon to be it's only mildly interesting now.  

Edited by twangster

2 hours ago, twangster said:

For sure, I had a "block strategy" to my bookings.  I tracked it in a spreadsheet so I know which ship I'll "block" on.  

Now with one from every class acquired or soon to be it's only mildly interesting now.  

Just did a bunch of reservations to try and pick up Symphony and Ovation. Really kind of silly I guess

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Just did a bunch of reservations to try and pick up Symphony and Ovation. Really kind of silly I guess

Yet at the same time it's hard to resist...

Probably be a whole lot cheaper just buying them on eBay but that's no fun :) 

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Crystal Block Trade:     I have four duplicate crystal blocks (Freedom, Grandeur, Jewel and Radiance), all new in the box.     I would like to trade one of them for one of the following:

• Voyager,

• Enchantment,

• Majesty, or

• Sovereign.  

If interested in a trade, send an e-mail to (delitchfield at aol dot com).

Edited by Dennis#1

8 hours ago, Dennis#1 said:

Crystal Block Trade:     I have four duplicate crystal blocks (Freedom, Grandeur, Jewel and Radiance), all new in the box.     I would like to trade one of them for one of the following:

• Voyager,

• Enchantment,

• Majesty, or

• Sovereign.  

If interested in a trade, send an e-mail to (delitchfield at aol dot com).

Radiance for Enchantment,  will email tomorrow 

8 hours ago, Dennis#1 said:

all new in the box.    

Are you an E-Bay seller too, Dennis? :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: I think most of them are new, in box. Unless we are using them as paperweights or something. :classic_smile:

23 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Are you an E-Bay seller too, Dennis? :classic_biggrin::classic_biggrin: I think most of them are new, in box. Unless we are using them as paperweights or something. :classic_smile:

Other than my duplicates,  I've pitched all my boxes. 😉

#condolife 

17 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Radiance for Enchantment,  will email tomorrow 

I read the Crystal Block Rule Book . The CBRB clearly state's that swapping and or ebaying was not permitted under any circumstances 😀

14 minutes ago, Hogbay said:

I read the Crystal Block Rule Book . The CBRB clearly state's that swapping and or ebaying was not permitted under any circumstances 😀

I think you missed the Pinnacle exception clause. 😉🍍

9 hours ago, Coralc said:

No.  I have never sold anything on E-Bay.   My goal is to trade one of my duplicate blocks for another block on a cruise ship that I have previously sailed on.  

• Like 1