Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Noreen411

Crystal Blocks

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, frank808 said:

I have a Radiance block to trade for a Freedom block.  Thanks 

 

I think Laura is going to get a Freedom next month.  The totals keep changing.  I'll verify and get back with you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an Ovation of the seas haven’t collected any yet so I would be willing to sell it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cruzingduo said:

I have not, do you have one to trade?

 

Yes, do you still have a Radiance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Darstime said:

I have an Ovation of the seas haven’t collected any yet so I would be willing to sell it

 

EBay is probably better for selling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

 

Yes, do you still have a Radiance?

I believe I do.  Do you have a Mariner?  If yes, please hold it for me.  We are finishing packing now and off to bed.  Going on Anthem in the morning. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, cruzingduo said:

I believe I do.  Do you have a Mariner?  If yes, please hold it for me.  We are finishing packing now and off to bed.  Going on Anthem in the morning. 

 

 

Have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

 

I would like the Ovation if the price is right.

 

Define right?🤔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

 

I would like the Ovation if the price is right.

The going rate on eBay is probably about $50. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

 

I think Laura is going to get a Freedom next month.  The totals keep changing.  I'll verify and get back with you

Ok.  If you get the Freedom I would trade it.  Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If two people happen to be sharing a cabin (NOT linked C&A accounts), why would there be only one black????

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SRF said:

If two people happen to be sharing a cabin (NOT linked C&A accounts), why would there be only one black????

 

 

 

Would they have the same number of points?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2017 at 5:51 AM, Noreen411 said:

Hi

 

Can you remind me when you get the crystal blocks?

 

I think it is at 140 points and every 70 points after. Is that correct?

 

Thank you

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow......we have 233 points and have only received one block.....obviously they are very inconsistent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

Wow......we have 233 points and have only received one block.....obviously they are very inconsistent.

 

You can call C&A about your missing block and they will ship it to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

 

You can call C&A about your missing block and they will ship it to you.

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  But thanks anyway.  We are Diamond Plus on Royal but are cruise line of choice is Princess.  We are Elite and you can't beat their perks.  Free laundry, mini bar set-up, etc

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  But thanks anyway.  We are Diamond Plus on Royal but are cruise line of choice is Princess.  We are Elite and you can't beat their perks.  Free laundry, mini bar set-up, etc

 

How many drinks in the Princess mini bar set up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

How many drinks in the Princess mini bar set up?

It's in your cabin.  They give you 8 minitures, 2 beer, and 6 soda, 2 perrier.  You can swap alcohol for alcohol and soda for soda etc.  We always swap for all  vodka and the soda for tonic and the perrier for spring water.  We always do b2b and they replenish it for every leg of cruise.

They also have self service laundry which is great for long cruises.  We normally don't cruise anything under 21 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, getaway101 said:

It's in your cabin.  They give you 8 minitures, 2 beer, and 6 soda, 2 perrier.  You can swap alcohol for alcohol and soda for soda etc.  We always swap for all  vodka and the soda for tonic and the perrier for spring water.  We always do b2b and they replenish it for every leg of cruise.

They also have self service laundry which is great for long cruises.  We normally don't cruise anything under 21 days.

I do love their self service laundry (which you have to pay for) , but have yet to enjoy the mini bar.  It sounds like 18 drinks divided by everyone in the cabin.  For us that would be 9 drinks each or the equivalent  of the allowance of a 3 day cruise as a diamond on Royal.  Not sure that it beats the Royal perks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bee Guy said:

I do love their self service laundry (which you have to pay for) , but have yet to enjoy the mini bar.  It sounds like 18 drinks divided by everyone in the cabin.  For us that would be 9 drinks each or the equivalent  of the allowance of a 3 day cruise as a diamond on Royal.  Not sure that it beats the Royal perks.

Of course you can drink the princess drinks when ever you want, not just during limited happy hours.    Each line seem to have some special benefit, all a bit different, but all nice.

 

M

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, SRF said:

If two people happen to be sharing a cabin (NOT linked C&A accounts), why would there be only one black????

 

 

The crystal block is awarded per the number of points to a person  per household.    If two friends ( not of the same household)    happen to be sharing a cabin and both happen to have points eligible for a block, they likely they would  both receive one.

M  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, getaway101 said:

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  

You could try sending a short email. I did and they mailed me the one I should have gotten. They are not consistent so I'd give it a 50/50 chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/14/2019 at 11:34 PM, Darstime said:

I have an Ovation of the seas haven’t collected any yet so I would be willing to sell it

 

What price did you have in mind? I am trying to collect some for a Christmas gift for my husband 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, getaway101 said:

What I just read on their site said they will not mail them.  But thanks anyway.  We are Diamond Plus on Royal but are cruise line of choice is Princess.  We are Elite and you can't beat their perks.  Free laundry, mini bar set-up, etc

 

 

Call C&A and they will send you the block for the ship you received your 210th point.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would pay for an Ovation block as well.  I have not seen any on ebay yet either.  I try to collect them for the ships we are on and will be on Ovation next Sept. and will not have the necessary 140 points to get one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Q&A with the Coral Expeditions Team
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...