Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

4 hours ago, Bee Guy said:

I do love their self service laundry (which you have to pay for) , but have yet to enjoy the mini bar.  It sounds like 18 drinks divided by everyone in the cabin.  For us that would be 9 drinks each or the equivalent  of the allowance of a 3 day cruise as a diamond on Royal.  Not sure that it beats the Royal perks.

True, but between the wine we bring onboard and the great wine packages at dinner.  I can’t buy Rombauer Chardonnay much cheaper at home.  They all have their great perks.  I don’t like the time limit on a Royal and Celebrity for the three free drinks.  If we are on shore until six or seven then we miss it.  Again....the free and self service laundry means a lot to us.  We will be 21 days on Royal in October.....means a lot of clothes to pack.  I do like clean clothes......lol

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Darstime said:

I really am not looking to make money just noting the price I seen

I traded two of them for 4 Starbucks mugs, so that's about $28 for one. 😇

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1

On 8/16/2019 at 5:26 AM, John&LaLa said:

Would they have the same number of points?

Possibly.

Might also be close enough to hit the milestone on the same cruise, but different days.

Or could be far enough apart to get one on the same cruise, possibly the same day.

Edited by SRF

7 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

I have those, but which ones do you need ?

In the next seven months, I will earn an Oasis and Majesty that I need.  I am also working on a trade for Rhapsody.  Those 3 will get me to 23 .  What I will still need are the Empress, Independence, Legend, Quantum, Sovereign, Spectrum and Splendour. .

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, GigisCruisinAgain said:

Hi. We will hit 140 on our next cruise. Do they bring the block to you onboard that cruise. Or the next one? Or do they get mailed?  Just hearing about these blocks and I think they actually sound pretty cool!

You may be given it at a event or most likely be in the stateroom on your bed on that cruise you reach the mile stone :classic_smile:

49 minutes ago, GigisCruisinAgain said:

Thanks!  Very cool - we’re back-2-back on Allure next, our favorite ship, so that’s even better!

Visit the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise to confirm you are on the milestone list.

2 minutes ago, WeMissSeaView said:

I always visit the LA and make sure she/he has me on the list for a block.  I do not assume that they know that I am due a block.  

Same here.  We've found a few times that for whatever reason, they don't have the projected point total correct.

On 8/14/2019 at 11:07 PM, cruzingduo said:

I believe I do.  Do you have a Mariner?  If yes, please hold it for me.  We are finishing packing now and off to bed.  Going on Anthem in the morning. 

Are you back from Anthem? I'm fine with the Radiance for Mariner trade.

On 8/15/2019 at 2:17 AM, frank808 said:

Ok.  If you get the Freedom I would trade it.  Thanks

Frank, Laura sails Freedom next week. Mathematically she should bring a block home.

So I hope to be able to make that trade for Radiance. 

Thanks

On 8/19/2019 at 1:59 PM, WeMissSeaView said:

In the next seven months, I will earn an Oasis and Majesty that I need.  I am also working on a trade for Rhapsody.  Those 3 will get me to 23 .  What I will still need are the Empress, Independence, Legend, Quantum, Sovereign, Spectrum and Splendour. .

I do have an extra Empress now, but not sure if its promised to someone else.  I might want your Vision.