Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

Just now, toothy26 said:

I just saw this thread for the first time. After my upcoming cruise in November I will have 142. Since I didn't read every entry on this thread, is 140 still the magic number? Will i get it sent to my home?

You should get it delivered to cabin

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, John&LaLa said:

Of course, I'd love to help you out

Sorry it took me so long to get the Radiance block out.  We had 8 suitcases to unpack & a month of mail. 

The Radiance is in the original box.  Is the Mariner in the box?  Much safer when shipping.

How can we exchange addresses off this site?

1 minute ago, cruzingduo said:

Sorry it took me so long to get the Radiance block out.  We had 8 suitcases to unpack & a month of mail. 

The Radiance is in the original box.  Is the Mariner in the box?  Much safer when shipping.

How can we exchange addresses off this site?

Email me 

J M Durland at MSN dot com

10 minutes ago, grandpaper said:

December 12, 2019 Grandeur 8 days currently have 202 points .  Will I get block at the end of cruise?

Thanks

Yes.  Visit the Loyalty Ambassador early in the cruise to confirm you are on the milestone list.

• Like 1

For us our goal is just to get one for each ship we have sailed on, which to this point is only 2 but Oasis 2 times and Anthem will be 3 times.  They give us memories of fun times when we look at them and yes, I wish we could get them by sailing on the ship but when you live on the west coast it is hard to do more than 2 cruises a year.  Air fare for 2 is almost another cruise, so we will get them however we can.  Was hoping to have enough points to get Odyssey when we sail in March 2021 but will be a little short of the mark.  I envy those of you who can sail so often and have the crystals a plus for that particular sailing.  So for now I will try to find the ones I want where ever I can, if that is ebay that then that is what I will do.

1 hour ago, lovescats5 said:

For us our goal is just to get one for each ship we have sailed on, which to this point is only 2 but Oasis 2 times and Anthem will be 3 times.  They give us memories of fun times when we look at them and yes, I wish we could get them by sailing on the ship but when you live on the west coast it is hard to do more than 2 cruises a year.  Air fare for 2 is almost another cruise, so we will get them however we can.  Was hoping to have enough points to get Odyssey when we sail in March 2021 but will be a little short of the mark.  I envy those of you who can sail so often and have the crystals a plus for that particular sailing.  So for now I will try to find the ones I want where ever I can, if that is ebay that then that is what I will do.

We feel the same way as we fly from Hawaii.  Roundtrip flights for 3 to florida equals to another weeks cruise for us, sometimes 2 weeks.  I justify the price of airfare by cruising for a minimum 2 weeks 😉.  It takes a little of the sting out of paying for roundtrip air from here.

Also would love to get a block from every ship.  But have gotten duplicates because of the time we can cruise.  Love trading the duplicates for another block we don't have.

Edited by frank808

On 9/24/2019 at 1:08 PM, frank808 said:

We feel the same way as we fly from Hawaii.  Roundtrip flights for 3 to florida equals to another weeks cruise for us, sometimes 2 weeks.  I justify the price of airfare by cruising for a minimum 2 weeks 😉.  It takes a little of the sting out of paying for roundtrip air from here.

Also would love to get a block from every ship.  But have gotten duplicates because of the time we can cruise.  Love trading the duplicates for another block we don't have.

What duplicates do you have?

Just returned from a great Med cruise and now have a duplicate Vision crystal block to trade.  I am interested in Anthem, Rhapsody, Jewel or Mariner.  If you have one of those blocks and are interested in trading, please let me know.

48 minutes ago, pstone1 said:

John, if Sheldon doesn’t need an Empress, I can meet you in CB and trade you a Serenade block for it!

Did everyone get a block on that TA🤔🤣

I really dont need one, just trying to help Sheldon. But I might be able to do something.  Send me an email. I think its several posts above.

4 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Laura's back, I'll get the Freedom out next week. I think I have your address 

Ok thanks no problem.  I will get yours out by Wednesday at the latest.  I don't have a post office next to my business anymore.  They closed that down due to budget cuts.

On 9/29/2019 at 7:10 AM, kccrzr said:

Just returned from a great Med cruise and now have a duplicate Vision crystal block to trade.  I am interested in Anthem, Rhapsody, Jewel or Mariner.  If you have one of those blocks and are interested in trading, please let me know.

My Vision block has found a new home. Happy collecting everyone. 

We have 2 extra Grandeur blocks.  We will be on Symphony 2 and 9 Nov cruises. 

Anyone need a Grandeur and want to trade for either:  Mariner, Freedom, Empress, Jewel, Serenade, Enchantment, Allure, Legend, Adventure, Liberty, Oasis, independence, Harmony or Anthem?  

Let me know and we can arrange to trade on the Symphony next month.

Crystal Block Trade.  We would like to get crystal blocks for both the Sovereign of the Seas (our first cruise) and the Voyager of the Seas (our 2nd cruise).

I have three duplicate crystal blocks (Freedom, Grandeur, and Jewel).  I would trade any 2 of them for either a Sovereign or Voyager crystal block.  If interested in this “2 for 1” trade, send an e-mail to (delitchfield at AOL dot com)