Crystal Blocks

Noreen411

33 minutes ago, BillOh said:

What's the latest scoop on if this happens automatically or you have to speak to the Loyalty person first?

Got my previous block automatically but after reading this thread I will probably verify future blocks wigh the LA.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, BillOh said:

What's the latest scoop on if this happens automatically or you have to speak to the Loyalty person first?

If not awarded at upper tier, it almost always shows up on our bed one day.   Only once have I had to speak to LA on board (Serenade), since I found out she was so clueless (and not a nice person) that she swore I had to wait until after points are added a week to 10 days later, though that is not the process.  You are given block on the ship you earn those points.  Six months later she sent me TWO blocks from Serenade...guess she finally got the message from someone.  😉 

• Like 1

On 10/8/2019 at 8:55 AM, BillOh said:

To be safe when I am due a block, I always speak to the loyalty person when I get on the ship. Normally, they already have me on their list for a block.  But more than once, I was not on the list.  The last time I was not on the list I had just gotten off a cruise the day before and it normally takes six days for points to be added.  The Loyalty person verified that I had just completed a cruise and added me to the list for a block.  Another reason you may not be on the list is that you are in a suite a will get double points.  They may miss that fact and not have you on the block list.  Bottom line:  talk to the Loyalty person when you are due a block.

I got a block we didn’t deserve, my first grand suite on navigator about 5 years ago . Perfect cruise, we were given a box by cabin steward , totally ignored it for a couple of days, then opened it , crystal block was included and a note saying congratulations on your 415 cruise!, this was about our 15 on rccl, we told cabin steward and she said not to worry and she would check with concierge. We booked this suite about a week before and someone must have been upgraded.

8 hours ago, island lady said:

If not awarded at upper tier, it almost always shows up on our bed one day.   Only once have I had to speak to LA on board (Serenade), since I found out she was so clueless (and not a nice person) that she swore I had to wait until after points are added a week to 10 days later, though that is not the process.  You are given block on the ship you earn those points.  Six months later she sent me TWO blocks from Serenade...guess she finally got the message from someone.  😉 

I see you plan to be on Grandeur next year.  We have an extra Grandeur block.  If you still have your extra Serenade, would you like to trade it for my Grandeur?  

Edited by Suwannee

17 hours ago, Suwannee said:

I see you plan to be on Grandeur next year.  We have an extra Grandeur block.  If you still have your extra Serenade, would you like to trade it for my Grandeur?  

Awww...thanks...that's sweet to ask.  🙂  But alas...my sister was with us on that Serenade cruise, it was her honeymoon cruise actually, so I gave her the extra block as a souvenir.  Sorry about that..or I would have just given it to you.  

I am actually getting the "pointy" block on Grandeur.  😉 

2 hours ago, island lady said:

Awww...thanks...that's sweet to ask.  🙂  But alas...my sister was with us on that Serenade cruise, it was her honeymoon cruise actually, so I gave her the extra block as a souvenir.  Sorry about that..or I would have just given it to you.  

No worries, that was a nice thing to do for your sister!   Congrats on your upcoming pointy block!  We got it on Grandeur last Feb.  Grandeur is the closest to our home, we've done 10 cruises on her.... thus, we have 3 regular blocks and a pointy one from Grandeur.  Thanks for your reply!

33 minutes ago, Suwannee said:

No worries, that was a nice thing to do for your sister!   Congrats on your upcoming pointy block!  We got it on Grandeur last Feb.  Grandeur is the closest to our home, we've done 10 cruises on her.... thus, we have 3 regular blocks and a pointy one from Grandeur.  Thanks for your reply!

You are most welcome.  🙂 

This will be our first time on Grandeur, and first time flying into Baltimore.  I am guessing choosing Grandeur to turn Pinnie is a good choice, from all the great comments I hear about the little ship.   I just love the Vision and Radiance class ladies!  🥰

3 hours ago, island lady said:

You'll get both 

5 hours ago, island lady said:

You are most welcome.  🙂 

This will be our first time on Grandeur, and first time flying into Baltimore.  I am guessing choosing Grandeur to turn Pinnie is a good choice, from all the great comments I hear about the little ship.   I just love the Vision and Radiance class ladies!  🥰

Hope you enjoy the Lady G as much as we do. She is small and she does rock and roll when the seas get moving, but the crew is awesome!

On 9/24/2019 at 4:16 PM, John&LaLa said:

Do you need an Empress?

Hey John

Sorry for the late reply....we were doing the Vision Med and TA.

Thanks for the offer......but we got an Empress.

Hope things are well for you and Laura.

On 10/9/2019 at 5:27 PM, Suwannee said:

I have an extra Serenade that I can trade for a Grandeur. I haven't been on that ship yet even though it's the closest to me here in Virginia Beach.

Let me know....

On 10/12/2019 at 9:30 AM, Beachammo said:

I have an extra Serenade that I can trade for a Grandeur. I haven't been on that ship yet even though it's the closest to me here in Virginia Beach.

Let me know....

Great, please contact me: amoore10 "at" ec "dot" rr "dot" com.  

On 10/14/2019 at 8:43 AM, Suwannee said:

Great, please contact me: amoore10 "at" ec "dot" rr "dot" com.  

I sent you an email....but I believe your server is down as they keep getting kicked back to me.

Just wanted to let you know the Serenade block is on the way. Should be there Friday.

Thanks