HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

So upon arriving home, Little Ricky realized that the item identified in #884 actually belongs to him. So we are heading back on board to reclaim what is rightfully his. Harmony repeat in 51 days!

Wow!! Are you bringing friends?

Hilarious about the post 884 reference..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maureen, I knew you would come thru in the end. GIRL POWER!!! Lovenu girl! Keep on cruising and writing reviews. LOL

Girl! When are we cruising again? Speaking of coming through in the end, here is one last picture from when we returned from the Bar Hop. Heather and Rhonda were complaining about being put on blast in the review, so, this is for them.

22221989_10212861740450002_6134169004052172247_n.jpg?oh=48c640add415bae8272479fa6c635a9c&oe=5A780A08

I didn't get the invite...

York, Maureen - how about you two?:)

I'm ready to go, actually looking at cruises in December now. I don't know about Heather and Rhonda, though. They're a couple of lightweights. ;p

Fabulous review .... thanks for the entertainment and great shots... you guys put on a great show!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks neighbour. I see you live Stratford, home for me is near St Mary’s.

I’m guessing Rick saw this, but I just saw Royal’s insta stories include two of Cruise Life Rick’s gorgeous photos. Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you kindly. It was very nice of them to share. Definitely added some followers to my Instagram account.

• 1 month later...
All I need is an inside and my flow boards, well and Lisa.:) Unfortunately family Christmas and work equals no December cruise for Andrew.

Did you do a separate Star Class report/review for this sailing? If so, what is it titled, I will look it up. I am interested to see if RCCL has ironed out some of the embarkation wrinkles as well as some other issues they have had with the service.

Vickie

Did you do a separate Star Class report/review for this sailing? If so, what is it titled, I will look it up. I am interested to see if RCCL has ironed out some of the embarkation wrinkles as well as some other issues they have had with the service.

Vickie

Sadly not yet Vickie, but it is still on my to do list.