HARMONY LIVE - Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont, CruiseLifeRick & maureencruiser (9/30/17)

• 1 month later...
All I need is an inside and my flow boards, well and Lisa.:) Unfortunately family Christmas and work equals no December cruise for Andrew.

Did you do a separate Star Class report/review for this sailing? If so, what is it titled, I will look it up. I am interested to see if RCCL has ironed out some of the embarkation wrinkles as well as some other issues they have had with the service.

Vickie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Did you do a separate Star Class report/review for this sailing? If so, what is it titled, I will look it up. I am interested to see if RCCL has ironed out some of the embarkation wrinkles as well as some other issues they have had with the service.

Vickie

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sadly not yet Vickie, but it is still on my to do list.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
The next bar was some kind of Bob Marley themed bar, no idea what the name was.

. ;p

It has been 4 or 5 years since we did the hop but I believe that was Rastas. Granted that is at the END of the tour and nobody is ever that sober by then. The entire tour is amazing!! We did the up straight soldier ‘hello port officer we aren’t hammered’ walk back to the ship and promptly slept thru dinner. THAT is what Cozumel is all about

I enjoyed reading Andrew’s Last Minute on Allure so much, I wanted more. So, I found this in Andrew’s list of past cruises, and it was also a great read. I was disappointed, however, that none of Maureen’s pictures are visible. I had to leave them to my imagination, and I’m sure it doesn’t compare to the real thing.

I enjoyed reading Andrew’s Last Minute on Allure so much, I wanted more. So, I found this in Andrew’s list of past cruises, and it was also a great read. I was disappointed, however, that none of Maureen’s pictures are visible. I had to leave them to my imagination, and I’m sure it doesn’t compare to the real thing.

Some things can’t be unseen. Be thankful. ;);p