Pacific Explorer Sewerage Issued Fixed?

Im sailing the Explorer early December and have been so nervous of all the less than impressive reviews surfacing online and we all know the major issue that's been plaguing the ship in recent times.

I have been told by an insider yesterday that the sewerage smell was due to a faulty air vent and it has been fixed.

Can anyone confirm? Is anyone sailing or sailed in the last few weeks?

I'm hoping they've rectified the issue once and for all!

I was on there for the 3 day food and wine cruise last weekend (21/9)

It was fine for the first 2 days, I encountered no smells anywhere, but on the third day it had definitely failed in some locations as the sewer smell could be detected in a few of the corridors and was particularly bad in the explorer hotel on deck 7 at the front of the boat that afternoon.

Im sailing the Explorer early December and have been so nervous of all the less than impressive reviews surfacing online and we all know the major issue that's been plaguing the ship in recent times.

I have been told by an insider yesterday that the sewerage smell was due to a faulty air vent and it has been fixed.

Can anyone confirm? Is anyone sailing or sailed in the last few weeks?

I'm hoping they've rectified the issue once and for all!

Just got off this morning from 10 day cruise and it was fine. I didn't see or hear of any toilet issues although there was a norovirus scare. So many people just walked past all the sinks and hand sanitisers until things were tightened up and staff were stationed to ensure hand washing.