Adventure of the Seas question for those who have sailed recently

CruisinCons

Hi everyone! We are looking at booking Adventure for 2018 and I have a question. I'm guessing because of the upgrades in recent years, along with those that had to be put on hold and finished later (and still to be finished) I'm reading a lot of conflicting information about the ship. Visiting various sites I'm finding different deck plans, some showing the room we are booking as oceanview and others as a balcony. The deck plan here on CC doesn't even show the rooms at all so it is outdated.

We want to book what is called a panoramic ocean view on deck 12. My question is this: does the jogging track pass in front of these windows? It is alllll the way forward. The photos on RCCL's site does not look like it, but watching some videos on youtube makes it look like the jogging track does.

I know this question is targeted at a very specific audience (ie those who actually use the jogging track in some manner LOL) who actually needs to turn around and look while they are on the track.