What happened to......?

joeyancho

People can be so bizarre. I can't imagine griping about having to renew my passport as long as I got to cruise. Heck, we never even had passports until we started cruising. Now I can't imagine not having one.

He secretly got the passport renewed, but never told her.

Then, when they flew to the embarkation port, he "accidentally" left it behind on the plane and they were delayed going through Customs at the airport. The flight crew found the passport, searched for him in the airport, and found him waiting at Customs.

Actually, I think the one the others were thinking about: the guy actually renewed his passport but didn't tell her. He just quietly put it on the table amidst her other travel documents (next to the expired passport) and let her find it. A jerk thing to do.

Actually, I think the one the others were thinking about: the guy actually renewed his passport but didn't tell her. He just quietly put it on the table amidst her other travel documents (next to the expired passport) and let her find it. A jerk thing to do.

Ah yes! revenge is a dish best served cold.......................... not often we guys can get it insidiously like that

Yes - that's one and the same person. He secretly got the passport renewed, then put it on the table and let her find it.

Then, he "accidentally" left it on the plane at Heathrow, and the flight crew had to search through the airport in order to find the family and return his lost passport. - EBC