Crystal blocks

LOL!! [emoji14]

Though probably not a pretty sight on tropical cruises or this Florida heat! Look more like a chocolate fountain. :eek:

The chocolate has additives​ added to stop it melting too quickly in hot climates.

Mine vanishes that quickly it doesn't get the chance to melt lol.

The chocolate has additives​ added to stop it melting too quickly in hot climates.

Mine vanishes that quickly it doesn't get the chance to melt lol.

Bought some decadent dark chocolate from a chocolate shop, where they make their own chocolates, in Maine. Was a gift for my sister in law. Bucky managed to leave it in the trunk of the car, (maybe to keep it from his reach?) when he went to see his Mom. Chocolate soup!! Uggh!! Put it in the fridge, still tasted good, but totally different shape! :o:eek:

Bought some decadent dark chocolate from a chocolate shop, where they make their own chocolates, in Maine. Was a gift for my sister in law. Bucky managed to leave it in the trunk of the car, (maybe to keep it from his reach?) when he went to see his Mom. Chocolate soup!! Uggh!! Put it in the fridge, still tasted good, but totally different shape! :o:eek:

It normally melts at 34 degrees centigrade but goes soft around 20-25 degrees centigrade.

Won't even make it in there....Bucky the chocoholic would be munching on

it as soon as he saw it. :p:hearteyes:

Good man. My chocolate moto is waste not want not.;) As a matter of fact as I'm typing this I'm enjoying a glass of red wine (cabernet sovereign) with a piece of dark chocolate. :wine-glass:

Maybe RCI recently changed their policy, but they refused to mail a block to us on a cruise out of Venice, Italy. Per the LA, our choice was to either take the block now or loose your right to ever get it.

I got one mailed to me by calling C&A 2 months ago.....took awhile to get here.

Good man. My chocolate moto is waste not want not.;) As a matter of fact as I'm typing this I'm enjoying a glass of red wine (cabernet sovereign) with a piece of dark chocolate. :wine-glass:

Perfect combination (and choice! :hearteyes:). When I hosted wine tastings I always had a bowl of Dove dark chocolates on hand to bring out the full taste of the rich red wine I was featuring. :*

Also worked well with a deep dark Old Vine Zinfandel. :)

• 2 weeks later...
We didn't get one at 140. Has anyone successfully gotten one "after the fact"?

Yup!!! It was waiting for us when we arrived home today from Vision of the Seas. C&A rep did the math and determined we were on Jewel. I petitioned for a Radiance but the rep held her ground. I understand. Good Luck.