Princess new unlimited internet

antsp

Just received an offer for unlimited internet for Caribbean Princess sailing 8/25. The price is $59.99.

Internet Access - Purchase Pre-Cruise And Save!

Quantity

MedallionNet Voyage Package – Save over 50% pre-cruise!

$59.99

0 12345678910

Purchase an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $9.99/day and save over 50%!

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access!

Just received an offer for unlimited internet for Caribbean Princess sailing 8/25. The price is $59.99.

Internet Access - Purchase Pre-Cruise And Save!

Quantity

MedallionNet Voyage Package – Save over 50% pre-cruise!

$59.99

0 12345678910

Purchase an unlimited internet voyage package for as low as $9.99/day and save over 50%!

Stay connected like never before with the best Wi-Fi at sea. From email to streaming, enjoy truly premium, unlimited access!

Good deal if you aren't platinum or elite.

Good deal if you aren't platinum or elite.

I understand this is for 1 device but does that mean 1 device at a time? Can you sign in on a iPhone then sign out and then sign in with an iPad? I will probably get this since my wife needs her phone but I would like to surf on my iPad as well.

pia, see you on the CB 8/25.

I understand this is for 1 device but does that mean 1 device at a time? Can you sign in on a iPhone then sign out and then sign in with an iPad? I will probably get this since my wife needs her phone but I would like to surf on my iPad as well.

pia, see you on the CB 8/25.

One at a time.

With the caveat that Princess is revamping internet plans right and left just now.

• 3 months later...

All of these posts are outdated everyone's talking about everything except the Diamond Princess clock the speeds screen capture and post a photo.

I will be on her in Asia and will do so here but in the meantime NCL does have unlimited internet that streams Netflix all of my Prime video and YouTube flawlessly the entire cruise speeds range from a maximum of 20 meg down to as little as 3 Meg down up speeds are consistently at 10 to 15 and its highest 20 meg up. Technology has also changed because the ping is still at 665 but everything works perfect so high pings are a fallacy not being able to stream correctly. I'm watching a movie right now

Screenshot_2018-12-11-00-04-44.png

Edited by BeachBum777

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Island princess September 22nd to October 7th ocean to ocean. Panama Canal 

the ultra fast  Princess medallion net internet was not what they were pitching with 1 gig down on princess cay- were lucky to get 1 meg down.

On average  1.3 meg down about the same up.

That was from la to Florida

The old school set up was about .03 on average so it is faster and you can stream at times

Buffering issues yes.

Still worth $79 for 15 days all in as an elite guest.

med