Shore X from MIA port ti FLL airport

Hydrokitty

We're on the Eclipse Caribbean sailing March 18 and returning 4/1 to Miami. I'm trying to book the airboat excursion that ends at FLL airport but when I click "add to cart" it tells me I "cannot select this excursion try later or check on board". I know the new web site can be temperamental but I've also never booked an excursion from the ship to airport. Is this an excursion you MUST book on board or should I just keep trying to book it on line?

h - there are a lot of things going on in FLL port during the time you are there, mainly construction, as reported in other posts here, which may influence your ability to book this online at this time.

How about giving X a call to get it sorted out if this is something you really want to do, that would be the quickest way no matter how long you may or may not have to wait on hold.

bon voyage

p.s. - there is no guarantee that even calling will get it sorted out, yet you will get quicker input vs posting here about it, then again someone else here may have encountered this issue and can report.

h - there are a lot of things going on in FLL port during the time you are there, mainly construction, as reported in other posts here, which may influence your ability to book this online at this time.

How about giving X a call to get it sorted out if this is something you really want to do, that would be the quickest way no matter how long you may or may not have to wait on hold.

bon voyage

Thanks Bo, I was hoping I'd hear from you!! Is the airport effected by the construction as well as the cruise port? We're flying to and from Lauderdale but sailing to and from Miami. I already have a car picking us up at FLL to bring us to Miami hotel but the last time we sailed into Miami X lost DH's luggage and while they waited over an hour for us, just couldn't wait any longer and left just as his bag was brought down! So we were kind of hoping to do it again since our flight isn't until 6:30 pm. Being a control freak, I don't like to leave things to the last minute. :p

bon voyage

Thanks Bo, I was hoping I'd hear from you!! Is the airport effected by the construction as well as the cruise port? We're flying to and from Lauderdale but sailing to and from Miami. I already have a car picking us up at FLL to bring us to Miami hotel but the last time we sailed into Miami X lost DH's luggage and while they waited over an hour for us, just couldn't wait any longer and left just as his bag was brought down! So we were kind of hoping to do it again since our flight isn't until 6:30 pm. Being a control freak, I don't like to leave things to the last minute. :p

h - just the port is under construction. How much of it, with the exception of ship dockings it is not clear. They are preparing for The Edge!

I usually think the best part of being a control freak is becoming an X-control freak... the lungs fill much easier and muscles are less tense! :D

bon voyage

h - just the port is under construction. How much of it, with the exception of ship dockings it is not clear. They are preparing for The Edge!

I usually think the best part of being a control freak is becoming an X-control freak... the lungs fill much easier and muscles are less tense! :D

bon voyage

Nice try! I'm too old to change now and besides I'm married to man who "goes with the flow" so I keep his feet on the ground every now and then...:D I know construction is to make room for Edge, I'm just not sure it will have an impact on me. I get confused between FLL and MIA airports and cruise terminals!