Cc Group Cruise "valentines On The Miracle" 2/11/07 $25.00 Pp Deposit

TrippDiver

dck12ga~ Hi. I am sailing with you guys, too.........Chankaanaab has good snorkeling, but, like Pam said, the water can be choppy. Everytime we have been there, all in February, the caution flags have been up. Have you seen these pictures of the park?

http://www.caribbeanportreviews.com/CozumelChankanaab.htm

On the one that shows the beachfront....see the rocky area? The steps down ino the water are there between the rocks...it is deep right away......

Boy am I tempted but....... DH wants to snorkel and the best, that we can see so far, place to snorkel in Coz. is in Chankanaab park and there is swimming there for the kids soooo, it looks like we might be going there. We are not sure yet, we are going to play it by ear. ok, my next question is.... what is everyones plans for Costa Maya?? My DH, sister, and her DH are going to the Myan Ruins with Ivan and David and I am taking the kids (4 of them) to the beach by Cat's Meow bar. I hear that they take good care of you there. Can you believe how close we are????:eek: :D

Chankanaab used to be great -- lots of fish and lots of coral but the hurricane washed away a lot of coral and devastated the park. We went there last year. The park beach area was totally rebuilt and very nice with straw huts and real nice wooden lounges. There are still a lot of fish and some coral. If you go-- bring cereal from breakfast to feed the fish. IT's a lot of fun. It;s a short cab ride from the docks.

-- Daryle

OK, now time is standing still! It has been 13 days for about a week now!!! What is up with that!!! I am ready to go now, I have things to do this week, put a stop on the mail, call the credit card company to let them know I am going to be out of country, my luck they would put a hold on my cc and I could not get my foo foo drinks! That would be tragic!!!! Call the kennel to see if they still have a spot for our dog, tell the teachers that the kids will be gone and to maybe (hopefully not) try and get homework before we go. What else am I missing??:D

OK, now time is standing still! It has been 13 days for about a week now!!! What is up with that!!! I am ready to go now, I have things to do this week, put a stop on the mail, call the credit card company to let them know I am going to be out of country, my luck they would put a hold on my cc and I could not get my foo foo drinks! That would be tragic!!!! Call the kennel to see if they still have a spot for our dog, tell the teachers that the kids will be gone and to maybe (hopefully not) try and get homework before we go. What else am I missing??:D

You forgot to tell all the friends and neighbors. I never miss the opportunity to rub it in. LOL

I don't know if reading all these posts is making it easier for me or driving me crazy with anticipation!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a meet and greet on board? It would be nice to put some faces to all these names.

I know the other thread we all are meeting at the pool bar aroud noonish your more then welcome to come by we'd love to meet you just look for shirts that have the monkeys from my signature on them. We also have the entire back balconies on deck 6 and plan a few get togethers back there.

I know the other thread we all are meeting at the pool bar aroud noonish your more then welcome to come by we'd love to meet you just look for shirts that have the monkeys from my signature on them. We also have the entire back balconies on deck 6 and plan a few get togethers back there.

If we manage to board by noon we will definetly drop by. Thanks for the invite. It won't be hard to find you with a monkey on your back. lol.

Forgot to mention we have two balconies right above you on deck 7. Small world isn't it.

I hear you about the weather. I am in Canada and won't confuse you with the Canadian version of how cold it is. Just let me say I feel like the ice in a Pina Colada..................speaking of which I could sure use one right about now. 10 days and counting till we leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I have been AWOL for a bit, sorry, School is getting me down so I am ready for a drink or three! Here in Michigan we are ready for some warm weather and cold drinks!!! Tripp, how about you?? Do you still have warm weather down there? Ok, I need to go and study for a bit, talk to you later!:D

Hey Linda, well to us it is chilly weahter but to you it probably isnt. We are in the 30's at night and 40's to 50's during the day. Been watching the temps in Tampa, I can only look ten days ahead with weather.com but temps in Tampa are supposed to 77 on Friday. Looking foreard to that.

Tripp

Archived