I’m bringing the Royal over to the USA, any questions

antsp

Yes, we will be boarding the royal on the 5th and I have a few.

1. Has their been any mention of a delayed disembarkation because of the customs inspections? Please update if they do.

2. What are the current entertainment shows?

3. What movies are being shown?

4 who is the current CD and will they still be the CD on the next cruise?

1. Has their been any mention of a delayed disembarkation because of the customs inspections? Please update if they do.

None as of yet, we have just requested late disembarkation at 9 am, walk offs start at 7am

So far Colours of the World. Will update

My Cousin sherley. Wonder Woman. Pirate of the Caribbean The Founder. Will update

Lexi Comley, just boarded in Barcelona.

Major delays to be expected due to Coast Guard inspections. There is a thread on this already.

Everyone seems to assume there will be major delays upon disembarkation when a ship returns to the US on a transatlantic. We've done 3 TAs when the ship had been in the Med all summer and only experienced a big delay on one (rumor was it was drug related). The other two times we were off the ship by 8 am. Maybe we were just lucky?

Are you hearing anything more than rumors as to the start date for Medallion on the Royal? And (I suspect it will) will it be phased in like the Regal or maybe at a faster clip since the software will be "tested" by Regal for a couple of months by the time implementation starts on the Royal.

TIA

Are you hearing anything more than rumors as to the start date for Medallion on the Royal? And (I suspect it will) will it be phased in like the Regal or maybe at a faster clip since the software will be "tested" by Regal for a couple of months by the time implementation starts on the Royal.

TIA

Have heard that it will be phased in on the Royal as well.

If you happen to find out the cutoff for the most traveled party, I sure would appreciate it.

I've been missing it lately and it looks like this might be another high one since there are so many Elites on board.

1) no mention of delays for disembarkation. Haven't even got the form yet. Lol. We're expecting delays and very seriously considering self walk-off to avoid them...I would not expect boarding to begin at noon by any means.

2) Colors of the World, Spectacular, Sweet Soul Music, What the World Needs Now, Voice of the Ocean, various comedians and musical acts.

Crooner's Pianist is AJ Clarke. Phoenix Rising in Wheelhouse. Atomic as "party band". Romantica Strings for quartet.

3) The Founder, Ghost in the Shell, Ghostbusters, Going in Style, King Arthur, The Mummy, Pirates of the Caribbean, No Tales, Spider Man, War for Planet of the Apes, Wonder Woman, My Cousin Rachel, Assassin's Creed.

4) Cruise Director is Lexi Comley and Entertainment Director is Ron Goodman. Both joined in Barcelona on October 21, so they'll be here a while.

Happy Hour is alive and well, afternoon 3-4 in Crooner's and 10-11 in Club 6 at night. PES event is in Vista Lounge due to such high numbers of platinum and elites. Laundry is taking 3-5 days (some we had back in under 72 hours, some we haven't had back now for 4 days. The sailing prior to this, it took approx 5 days for laundry).

So far, a wonderful cruise, good times being had by many!!

Have they restocked the wine supplies? We were on Royal in September for 21 days and at least 25% of the wines on the MDR wine list were unavailable. We noticed this about a week into the cruise and it didn't get fixed before we disembarked on September 30th.

Have they restocked the wine supplies? We were on Royal in September for 21 days and at least 25% of the wines on the MDR wine list were unavailable. We noticed this about a week into the cruise and it didn't get fixed before we disembarked on September 30th.

While there were reports that wines had been restocked, and the Oct 11-21 cruise had no issues, this sailing is already seeing a shortage especially of the available wines by the glass. I don't expect it to get better as we're on our last two ports in the Canary Islands then off across the pond

At dinner last night, we tried about 4 different attempts at wine by the glass a d each time - nope, we're out of that one but we have this one. Or nope, out of both of those but we can sub this one. Or just completely out.

Went back to my spirits after that!! Here's hoping they don't run out there! Lol..