Our MAGICal B2B with a side of ELATION cruises (with pics) - 10/7/17.

Jamman54

I have been waiting for your review:) You and Patti always do such a wonderful job with your descriptions and pictures! We are sailing on Hal's Eurodam Nov 12 and two of our ports have been changed...one twice...San Juan and St. Maarten have been switched to St. Thomas and Punta Cana....it's all okay as long as I'm on a ship:D

Love reading your reviews and seeing wonderful pictures. It's getting me more and more excited for our Thanksgiving cruise on the Sunshine.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for reading! Enjoy your cruise on the Sunshine! :cool:

I can't wait to read this!! Your reviews are always SO wonderful. I was on the Carnival Dream two weeks ago, and saw the Magic in Roatan with us on the 18. :-)

Thanks for reading! Yep, we were there with you. I remember getting drenched by rain on the way to our beach cabana. Thankfully it did clear up some.:D

Enjoying your review so far! Can't wait to read the rest.

Thanks! Glad to have you aboard! :cool:

Yay! I am so excited for this review. We are going on a Magic B2B in December 2018. Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into your reviews. I always thoroughly enjoy them.

Thanks for reading and your kind words. Be sure to take notes! :D

Glad you and Patti made it home safe and sound. Looking forward to reading your review and seeing how your last week of cruising was. We really enjoyed spending time with you and Patti. I have been looking at some of your upcoming cruises, the Bermuda trip is still on our must do list. The paradise is always good and close to home. Coming home without the next cruise booked was not fun. We may end up on one of your upcoming roll calls.

Hey Jim & Pat! It was great to see you again aboard the Magic. It was a great cruise wasn't it? It was also great to meet your friend Willie and his wife (Patti & I can't remember her name). I guess we killed a few brain cells at Nachi Cocum! :D We will see you in the spring one way or another and hopefully aboard another ship! :cool:

Do you know if you can decorate your door to your room..Cruising on the Magic 11/18

Though we don't decorate our door, we saw plenty of doors that were decorated.

Hi Patti and Jeff. Wonderful pictures Patti, as always. Thanks for taking us along with you on what will be another fantastic vacation. Can't wait to read more thanks jeff. Gary

Hey Gary! Always great to have you along for the ride! :D

Along for the ride once again!did y’all eat at the chocolate imporium? It’s amazing! Ate there in March when I spent a few days there and Tampa

Nice to have you back onboard again! We didn't eat there but Patti came out of there smelling like chocolate! :D

Love your review so far my son is in a Magic in June 2018

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for following along! :cool:

Hey Jeff, another start to a great review. Which days were you supposed in Disney?

Hey Jimbo! Always nice to have you along for the ride. We were at Disney on October 4th. :cool:

Great review so far. I'm following

Glad to have you aboard! :cool:

I have been waiting for your review:) You and Patti always do such a wonderful job with your descriptions and pictures! We are sailing on Hal's Eurodam Nov 12 and two of our ports have been changed...one twice...San Juan and St. Maarten have been switched to St. Thomas and Punta Cana....it's all okay as long as I'm on a ship:D

Thanks for coming along for the ride once again! Have a great cruise on the Eurodam! :cool:

Great review! Looking forward to reminiscing about our Magic cruise last December and dreaming of our Elation cruise coming up in January. :D

Thanks for reading! The Magic is a great ship and I'll have plenty on the Elation to show you. :cool:

Great review and photos as always. Looking forward to the rest!

Thanks for being onboard again! We're just getting started! :D

Following! Going on my first cruise in January on the Magic and excited to hear your review!

Glad to have you aboard! You picked a great ship for your first cruise! :cool:

Hey Gang!! My plan for today is to complete the pre-cruise stuff and get you aboard the Carnival Magic!! See you onboard!!! :beer-toast:

Jamman54, following your review. I wanted to return a favor. Several cruises ago you mentioned staying at the Radisson. We checked it out and have enjoyed each visit there. In May we found a great little restaurant/bar just across the lot - Preacher Bar. Your love for things British might be filled with some of the menu items, but it is the Day of the Dead concept that we love. Menus are printed on old record albums. You can sit at communal tables, or like us sidle up to the bar.

Jamman54, following your review. I wanted to return a favor. Several cruises ago you mentioned staying at the Radisson. We checked it out and have enjoyed each visit there. In May we found a great little restaurant/bar just across the lot - Preacher Bar. Your love for things British might be filled with some of the menu items, but it is the Day of the Dead concept that we love. Menus are printed on old record albums. You can sit at communal tables, or like us sidle up to the bar.

Thanks for following along once again! We stayed at the Radisson again this time and to tell you the truth never noticed that place. Thanks for bringing it to our attention and we will check it out for sure next time! :D

Can't wait to read more of your review! I can already tell that it will be awesome and I definitely love all the pictures. I will be traveling on the Magic in Jan. 2018 so looking forward to reading a recent review and seeing the pictures!

:cool:

Can't wait to read more of your review! I can already tell that it will be awesome and I definitely love all the pictures. I will be traveling on the Magic in Jan. 2018 so looking forward to reading a recent review and seeing the pictures!

Thanks so much for following along! I'm sure you will love the Magic and I have plenty to show you. :cool:

Hi. I’m following your review. I’m leaving on the Elation in two weeks and I’m so interested in your review of the updates.

Thanks for reading! I don't think that I'll get to the Elation part of the review before you leave, but I'm sure you will enjoy her and the upgrades. If you have any specific questions I'll be happy to answer them. :cool:

The next day, (Thursday), the weather was really crappy and rainy. After breakfast I dropped Patti over at City Walk to shop for a little while. Afterwards we went to the Titanic exhibit on International Drive. We enjoyed our visit, but cameras are not allowed, so we don’t have any pictures to show. They had a lot of artifacts including a 15 ton section of the hull that they pulled from the debris field. Though you aren’t supposed to, I was able to reach out and touch that piece of hull. That was a very powerful moment for me.

After lunch at Applebee’s, Patti took a trip over to Walmart. We spent the rest of the evening relaxing and preparing for our move to Port Canaveral tomorrow.

Friday dawned as a beautiful sunny day. We checked out around 9:30 and made our way over to Port Canaveral. We arrived just before 11am…….

IMG_4303-XL.jpg

The Disney Dream and the Majesty of the Seas are in port today…..

IMG_4296-XL.jpg

IMG_4298-XL.jpg

We are staying at the Radisson again this time, but because it is too early to check in, we head over to the Cocoa Beach Pier…..

IMG_4306-XL.jpg

IMG_4307-XL.jpg

IMG_4309-XL.jpg

To be continued……

That’s me on the pier…….

IMG_4311-XL.jpg

The waves are good for surfing today…..

IMG_4313-XL.jpg

All the way out on the end is the fishing pier and Tiki Bar. They charge you $2.pp to go out here, unless you park at their lot, then it’s free…..

IMG_4314-XL.jpg

IMG_4315-XL.jpg

Looks like somebody hooked a sand shark…..

IMG_4316-XL.jpg

A view looking back towards the beach……

IMG_4328-XL.jpg

To be continued………

That’s me at the Tiki Bar…….

IMG_4331-XL.jpg

IMG_4330-XL.jpg

We spent an hour or so here exploring and having a few drinks. We then made our way back to the Radisson to check in……

IMG_4304-XL.jpg

We were in room # 840 on the second floor. Somehow Patti forgot to take pictures of the room and property. She must be losing her touch! Lol. Of course I should have reminded her. Anyway, if you have never been there and would like to see a lot of pictures, there is a ton of them at the very beginning of our CarnivalLiberty review.

Around 4pm, as is now our custom, we made our way over to Fishlips to have dinner and watch the ships sail out…..

IMG_4342-XL.jpg

IMG_4343-XL.jpg

We were seated by the windows for a good view. Here is the Disney Dream, docked in Port Canaveral…….

IMG_4344-XL.jpg

To be continued……