Interior Cabins A512, 515, 506, 507 Sapphire Princess

Lady Arwen

Could someone please share your experience, photos or any information on these four cabins. Mid-aft interior cabins on Aloha deck that seem to look quite large on the deck plans. They are not wheelchair accessible cabins, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong. Thanks so much!

Could someone please share your experience, photos or any information on these four cabins. Mid-aft interior cabins on Aloha deck that seem to look quite large on the deck plans. They are not wheelchair accessible cabins, to my knowledge, but I could be wrong. Thanks so much!

Those are the "sideways" cabins. Square footage is about the same, layout is completely different. Several posters have posted pix (Pam in CA, are you there?), also a search on Google for sideways cabins found this. https://www.google.com/search?q=royal+princess+sideways+inside+cabins&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS698US698&oq=Princess+sideway&aqs=chrome.4.69i57j0l5.9679j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

We are also booked on Sapphire A409, a sideways interior cabin. We have always preferred the sideways when booking interior. The layout provides more space. Upon entering, the beds are on one side, while the closets and toilet on the other. The difference I have experienced is the partition between the bedside and closet side. On the Regal, it was the mirror and desk with drawers, including mini fridge. TV was on top area of fridge. On Caribbean Princess, it was the mini fridge and drawers with table top, making it like a center island or bar top, with the TV on a cantilever tray on the fridge top area. The mirror and desk with drawers were on the side area of the beds. Am looking forward to how it will be on Sapphire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks so much for your responses and photos! It helped us alot. We've never been in an interior cabin before (trying to economize to be able to do more cruises) and we want to get the best location/layout.

If you like the aft section of the ship, you might want to consider the last 3 (6 total) on Aloha or Riviera decks (the Royal class ships don't count for this). Steps away from a "back" door that leads to a short flight of steps to the aft pool and up another flight to the Outrigger bar and the Horizon Court. It's like have your own semi-private balcony & pool. ;p The aft is also less $$ than mid-ship.

If you like the aft section of the ship, you might want to consider the last 3 (6 total) on Aloha or Riviera decks (the Royal class ships don't count for this). Steps away from a "back" door that leads to a short flight of steps to the aft pool and up another flight to the Outrigger bar and the Horizon Court. It's like have your own semi-private balcony & pool. ;p The aft is also less $$ than mid-ship.
We booked A737 exactly where you suggested! Thanks!