12 Days of Xmas sale. what does this mean?

MurfAtHome

Below are the terms of todays sale at carnival. I currently have a deposit on 3 rooms (2) 4D and (1) 6D. It says not valid on IS/OV/BL/ST, but then says UPGRADES only good for 4A -6d.

Am I eligible for an upgrade or not??

TOO confusing:eek:

* Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and are based on category 4A. Offer is non-transferable, and has no cash value. Farecode must be requested to receive promotion. Sailings within range may be slightly higher. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Offer excludes categories IS/OV/BL/ST. Combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Upgrades available in categories 4A-6D. Best available stateroom upgrades available within like cabin categories (Interior to Interior and Oceanview to Oceanview). Valid on new individual bookings only. Offer expires at midnight on Monday 12/12/05 . Blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Request fare code CPC6. Ship’s Registry: Panama & The Bahamas.

Well, if you have already booked, you are not eligible since it also states "for new bookings only"...

The categories listed as excluded are guarantees... Inside guarantee, Oceanview guarantee, etc. I would imagine it does not exclude say a 6A guarantee, etc.

If the price is less then what you are paying--you can either cancel your cruise and book with the new agency or you can transfer the booking to this agency that is running the deal. Its for new bookings only-- so if your cruise is over 70 days out and you dont incur any fees...by all means cancel and rebook.

This sale is not for booking a guaranty-- you book a cabin in the cat you want and you will get a cabin number in the highest available.

note--that on some ships a oceanveiw 6E is not available in this promotion.

We jsut jumped on this for our destiny cruise. Got most of my people upgraded to the Lido deck.

Archived