Life_Traveler

Does Carnival Australia use PVP

Not heard of them Mic. Some good wines from around Canberra too, Murrumbateman etc.

There you go, 10,000 posts on CC, just for you Mic. I am going on R&R now. :halo: Taken me nearly 12 years.

Says 10,001 Uncle Les :confused::');)

Murray’s boy Bruce still runs the show, his kids are involved, been owned by the family about 150 years, and as an aside the tasting shed has some nice areas for a bbq. So a real good match.

Tyrell's have diversified and run events from their grounds as well as making nice wines..

Tyrell's have diversified and run events from their grounds as well as making nice wines..

Most of the big ones do now.

Not sure if it’s true, but I’ve been told Hope Estate make more out of their events now than out of the vineyards.

Congrats Les, now that you are part of the 10K club you have so much more kudos.:cool: They may give you an extra ice cubes in your Mojito on your next cruise now.;p

Are tickets for the next Princess world cruise in the mail Mic? 'Frank Sinatra Suite' nothing less, lol. Take the extra ice cubes as well. lol.:halo:

My Barbies in the seventies were always Steak, Snags and Murray Tyrells Long Flat Red. Great to know the region still thrives;)

Indeed, great times and no RBT !! :halo: Tyrells sold the Long Flat label to some other mob, not sure of the new owners.:confused: Also Penfolds, the icon of Aussie Red Wine sold their commercial wine label, 'Rawsons Retreat' to another mob. I still consume both but, at the right price.

Just South of Batehaven Uncle Les,a little place called Melbourne,:cool:

Cheers mate, a Mexican eh, a lot Victorians drive up ye olde Princes Hwy to Batemans Bay. I do like Melbourne though. :hearteyes: I love those fortified wines too from NE Victoria, Rutherglen etc. Been down there a few times.:halo:

***Sorry, this thread has run right off the rails.****

Indeed, great times and no RBT !! :halo: Tyrells sold the Long Flat label to some other mob, not sure of the new owners.:confused: Also Penfolds, the icon of Aussie Red Wine sold their commercial wine label, 'Rawsons Retreat' to another mob. I still consume both but, at the right price.

Long flat is now part of Chevion Group. Also own, I think Arrowfield.

Cheers mate, a Mexican eh, a lot Victorians drive up ye olde Princes Hwy to Batemans Bay. I do like Melbourne though. :hearteyes: I love those fortified wines too from NE Victoria, Rutherglen etc. Been down there a few times.:halo:

A thread here, off track, NEVER

Why not link it up to the Meat Pie Thread?clear.png?emoji-tearsjoy-1678clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

Now there’s an idea.

But notice the question is always answered before w3 have a bit of a chat.

Are tickets for the next Princess world cruise in the mail Mic? 'Frank Sinatra Suite' nothing less, lol. Take the extra ice cubes as well. lol.:halo:

I would go for the royal suite personally.:cool:

The Muscats and Tokays are great.

LOL, all we need now is a Cruise McCruiseyface to become a member here.;p

Or RCI new ship Cruisey McCruiseface of the Seas

The Muscats and Tokays are great.

I prefer the great Ports.:*

I like them all, any port in a storm for me.:p

And these days because the Portuguese got excited, we have to call our port, Australian Fortified Wine, something like that. :evilsmile:

I do like the Madeiras, when you go to the Canary Islands, try the Madeira, M'dear.:p

And these days because the Portuguese got excited, we have to call our port, Australian Fortified Wine, something like that. :evilsmile:

I do like the Madeiras, when you go to the Canary Islands, try the Madeira, M'dear.:p

I plan to partake of a lot of the local bevvies.:D