Captain Circle Flyer and TA Question

nomie

Ever since I booked my 11/6 CP cruise I have stopped receiving all mail from Princess. I do not get the Circle Flyer or the advertisements or anything like I used to. I did call Princess to request a flyer but got nothing. Does this have anything to do with the TA? I have never used one before and am sorry I did this time. She does not return my phone calls or anything. So that is my next question. How do I fire her without paying a cancellation fee or am I stuck? I had much better luck going direct through Princess and I got my mail! What would you do?

I was having issues with my email/flyers (not getting them) with Princess. I spoke to the Captain Circle people and they did tell me if I book an Alaskan cruise, I would no longer receive any specials for Alaska.

With the Caribbean Princess booked, you probably won't get any more specials for the Caribbean. Though you should receive other specials. Maybe you don't have any other areas of interest on record with Princess?

I would call 800-Princess and speak to the Captain Circle people before you fire your travel agent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Carnival Fascination S. Carib 03/98 • Sea Princess W. Carib 11/99 • Grand Princess E. Carib 12/00 • Celebrity Millennium W. Carib 2/01 • Explorer of the Seas E. Carib 12/01 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/02 • Radiance of the Seas Alaska 06/02 • Sun Princess Mexico 12/02 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/03 • Coral Princess Alaska 05/03 • Golden Princess E. Carib 11/03 • Dawn Princess Alaska 05/04 • Dawn Princess Alaska 06/04

Yes tomorrow I am calling Princess and the TA. My major problem with the TA is that they don't return my phone calls.I need to find out the prices for the 10 day cruises as we might be changing plans but between not getting the flyers and not getting phone calls back I am in limbo.

I wouldn't tollerate a TA that doesn't return calls either. Good luck tomorrow icon_smile.gif

Carnival Fascination S. Carib 03/98 • Sea Princess W. Carib 11/99 • Grand Princess E. Carib 12/00 • Celebrity Millennium W. Carib 2/01 • Explorer of the Seas E. Carib 12/01 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/02 • Radiance of the Seas Alaska 06/02 • Sun Princess Mexico 12/02 • Grand Princess W. Carib 04/03 • Coral Princess Alaska 05/03 • Golden Princess E. Carib 11/03 • Dawn Princess Alaska 05/04 • Dawn Princess Alaska 06/04

Sorry you are having problems with your TA. We had the same type of problem with one not too long ago. It was very easy to switch the booking. First, find yourself another TA that you like, one thing is to get recomendations from others that have used the new TA, especailly about returning calls.

Then explain to the new TA that you have a booking that you would like switched over to her/him.

We have had to fax a request to Princess before to transfer a booking over, no big deal, it is just authorizing the new Travel Agent to take over the booking. Then after it has been transferred the old TA receives the word that the booking has been removed from them. But beware of one thing. Even though you have not made final payment yet, some TA's will charge you a fee for their services. So be prepared just in case this might happen to you.

Some travel agents are great until they get your booking, then it is almost impossible to get them to answer emails or phone calls after you book. Hopefully you will find a new TA that suits your needs as it does not sound like you have found one yet.

Best of Luck!

Email: LoveCruisinFor2@yahoo.com

Caribbean Princess 8/14/04

Tahitian Princess 10/14/04

RCI-Legend of the Seas 3/27/05 Panama Canal.

Archived