Empress Redeployment

MJ does not have a DL or CL, but they have a DL/CL style happy hour time in the VCL, with a very good spread of munchies. Not crowded at all when we were onboard a few months ago.

I knew MJ did not have a designated lounge:( so was glad to hear this! Thank you! This post just made me a lot happier!:D Cheers!:cool:

I called the deployment office and after being on hold, was disconnected. Called the 1-800-526-9723 # and was told, they are behind in transferring bookings to the Majesty. My sailing is not till March/2019, so possibly they are doing year by year!! Was told though that the price we paid when originally booking is the price we will still pay. We'll see!

I called the deployment office and after being on hold, was disconnected. Called the 1-800-526-9723 # and was told, they are behind in transferring bookings to the Majesty. My sailing is not till March/2019, so possibly they are doing year by year!! Was told though that the price we paid when originally booking is the price we will still pay. We'll see!

That's why I printed mine out "just in case".;)

I'm curious. Empress Jr. Suites are little more than balcony rooms. Will they transfer to Majesty Jr. Suites or just to Balcony losing double cruise points?

There are no balcony staterooms on Majesty that are not suites.

I'm curious. Empress Jr. Suites are little more than balcony rooms. Will they transfer to Majesty Jr. Suites or just to Balcony losing double cruise points?

Back when Empress was still being worked on I had it booked. Then they cancelled our sailing on us. I was originally booked in a JS on Empress. I was able to rebook (no extra cost) on Enchantment in a JS. We had a nice aft JS for 4 days.

I assume they’d do the same this time?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just received an e-mail from Royal, they have successfully moved my b-b Empress sailings to the Majesty for March 2-11/2019. Different deck plans, but I am satisfied where the Jr. Suite is on Deck 10. BUT, they will forward me a new invoice for any monies owed! I called right away, and the rep said the original fee is "price protected" We shall see!

My reservation is still showing Empress.

Mine is still showing Empress as well today. My friend who was scheduled for late August said his reservation was updated, but his cabin assignments were all wrong. He called into Crown and Anchor and has a satisfactory result. I waited till today, several days after my email said the changes would be made. I have an April cruise coming up and wasn't too worried about this one, but I knew this one could be complicated. I booked this one specifically for Empress and going to Key West now it was Majesty that I have been on 5 times and no Key West. This wasn't a good change for me I also had applied a $179 credit from my last shortened Majesty cruise because of Hurricane Irma. I had to use that credit in 30 days or lose it. I did knowingly book with a non refundable deposit. I waited to call today to get my cabin assignment to help me decide if I want to keep this reservation, I might want to cruise on Enchantment which would be new for me.

I have always had great service when calling C&A, but today was my first exception. This guy made at least 4 wrong statements and was clearly confused. Royal must be really busy with all of these changes and redeployments. First was comical, he welcomed me back and noticed I was gold and just 20 points from bein Emerald. I'm not overly status conscious, but I did have to correct him on that. Then he said he say my cruise was changed due to weather. He may have been looking at my last cruise, but I had just given him my reservation number for September of 2018, how can that cruise be changed due to weather? He then made some reference to me being on Enchantment. I didn't want to confuse him by telling him I might want to be. He put me on hold and came back and told me I had an ocean view on deck 9 of Empress. SIGH. As it turned out, they haven't updated my cruise yet and to call back in a few days. I have no problem with that, I'd rather do this once, or change it once if I'm allowed. I told him I would call back in a few days and without any further ado, he hung up or we were disconnected.

Trying circumstances, but not confidence insiring.

Can anyone explain this to me

Deck 9 on the Majesty of the seas are all superior oceanview rooms as of now. On May 4th. they are changing the categories and some of the superior rooms are now just regular oceanview rooms at 120 sq. feet. How do these rooms shrink overnight? I got this information from the deck plans. It makes no sense.

Mine is still showing Empress as well today. My friend who was scheduled for late August said his reservation was updated, but his cabin assignments were all wrong. He called into Crown and Anchor and has a satisfactory result. I waited till today, several days after my email said the changes would be made. I have an April cruise coming up and wasn't too worried about this one, but I knew this one could be complicated. I booked this one specifically for Empress and going to Key West now it was Majesty that I have been on 5 times and no Key West. This wasn't a good change for me I also had applied a $179 credit from my last shortened Majesty cruise because of Hurricane Irma. I had to use that credit in 30 days or lose it. I did knowingly book with a non refundable deposit. I waited to call today to get my cabin assignment to help me decide if I want to keep this reservation, I might want to cruise on Enchantment which would be new for me.

I have always had great service when calling C&A, but today was my first exception. This guy made at least 4 wrong statements and was clearly confused. Royal must be really busy with all of these changes and redeployments. First was comical, he welcomed me back and noticed I was gold and just 20 points from bein Emerald. I'm not overly status conscious, but I did have to correct him on that. Then he said he say my cruise was changed due to weather. He may have been looking at my last cruise, but I had just given him my reservation number for September of 2018, how can that cruise be changed due to weather? He then made some reference to me being on Enchantment. I didn't want to confuse him by telling him I might want to be. He put me on hold and came back and told me I had an ocean view on deck 9 of Empress. SIGH. As it turned out, they haven't updated my cruise yet and to call back in a few days. I have no problem with that, I'd rather do this once, or change it once if I'm allowed. I told him I would call back in a few days and without any further ado, he hung up or we were disconnected.

Trying circumstances, but not confidence insiring.

Bill did you call Redeployment number given in the notice or just the main number? Just wondering because the Redeployment team usually is good with this sort of thing...

Can anyone explain this to me

Deck 9 on the Majesty of the seas are all superior oceanview rooms as of now. On May 4th. they are changing the categories and some of the superior rooms are now just regular oceanview rooms at 120 sq. feet. How do these rooms shrink overnight? I got this information from the deck plans. It makes no sense.

I can see the staterooms being re-categorized, but I doubt they are being made smaller.

Well, it appears that my 10/1 Empress cruise may actually end up being cancelled. Not sure what’s going on but Majesty has nothing scheduled for 10/1. Possibly a charter since there are five days in between the 9/26 and 10/6 sailings. Maybe they will finally contact me this week and let me know what’s really going on....

Sent from my iPad using Forums