Royal L105

sawtooth

We have always booked mini suites.

Is the layout of L105 similar to regular minis?

Is it the same size? Larger? Smaller?

Know there is a large forward facing balcony.

I have always liked the seemingly separation of regular minis, and the bar area and storage

Pictures or videos would be helpful.

HMMMMM

It looks a bit cramped

Seems odd to have the sofa across from the bed. That means no separate seating area.

We do have club class, but I wonder if it is worth it

We have stayed in L105 before and yes it's different with the sofa across from the bed. I prefer the traditional mini suite set up for the cabin but I would rather have the big balcony of L105. The depressing fact is if your in L105, the cabin next door L107/108 is much bigger and has a bigger wrap around balcony for the same price. The same can be said for M105/106 vs M107/108. Our go to cabins are M107/108.

• 8 months later...

we just put a hold on Regal mini suite L105 it appears to be the ONLY mini suite left on our two week sailing.

Being you've stayed in the cabin are you able to use your balcony most of the time?

And, how bad is the motion up there in the front?

I've never booked anything that high or that far forward on a ship before.

Would appreciate any info from someone who has stayed in that area of Lido or Marina deck below.

THANK YOU

We have always booked mini suites.

Is the layout of L105 similar to regular minis?

Is it the same size? Larger? Smaller?

Know there is a large forward facing balcony.

I have always liked the seemingly separation of regular minis, and the bar area and storage

Pictures or videos would be helpful.

This is an incredible cabin!! Balcony is humongous. Only drawback is the Solid steel railing. When sitting you cannot see forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have stayed in L105 before and yes it's different with the sofa across from the bed. I prefer the traditional mini suite set up for the cabin but I would rather have the big balcony of L105. The depressing fact is if your in L105, the cabin next door L107/108 is much bigger and has a bigger wrap around balcony for the same price. The same can be said for M105/106 vs M107/108. Our go to cabins are M107/108.

They have now changed those wrap around balconies to Club Class mini suite pricing Category.

Almost a grand more for a two week cruise. Just can’t justify that much more being were already spending almost 6,000.00 for this sailing.

But, cruising is or passion - well worth it [emoji175]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums